No announcement yet.

MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yea , could u please e mail me my lifting iteniary ~ that u gave me over the phone .... Thanks ~!

Pam
    One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

So who's been selected for this thing?

Good luck to all that are....
      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

My Story

First I have to say this is an outstanding idea and cudos to MD for thinking of it. Anyways on to my story.

My childhood was not a bad one, however I had to grow up faster then most kids. See when I was 15 I was told my mother who I loved dearly had cancer. Stage 4 lung cancer to be exact. This was March of 99, she had to have her right lung removed on my 16th birthday (April 15th) and my father did not want to ruin my special day and have me see my mother. Fuck that I said and saw her anyway she looked great even after the surgery.

She came home a couple days later and me and my best friend would take care of her for the first couple weeks of recovery. After that she started getting better. Fast forward now a year and a half and her cancer showed up again this time in her back. My mother would have to go through chemo and radiation treatment this time. So for the next couple years I would be taking care of my mother almost 24/7 taking her to her treatments each day and making sure she got her meds etc. Now you might be asking where my father was in all this well, he was working and trying to stay sane with all of this happening to his wife. I even took a year off from college and worked nights at a local grocery store to help out with my mother. Needless to say her battle ended and she died in 2002. I still remember that week. Because we were told she had less then 6 months and as such we had to put her in hospice. She was so out of it due to her medicine that she barely understood so my father and me had to sign the paperwork and any day she would be going in to hospice. The day came just a few days later. She was in so much pain even though I gave her morphine that morning that she asked me to call the hospital and get her in, I remember that I could not because of the hospice statement. She knew being a nurse and all what was happening, and I had to call the hospice people to pick her up, then called my grandmother to find my father who just left work. When i started crying my mother knew the end was near. The next afternoon she passed away at the age of 49. I was 19 my sister was 8.

So why does this matter? Well during this whole time my only refuge was working out, wrestling and weights to be exact. And since then I can not wrestle...no clubs for adults (I turn 24 in a couple weeks) so working out is the best thing. Unfortunately I let myself go when I got engaged the other year and now I am a whopping 180 and look like a 40 year old retiree. So I am working on it and want to get into great shape. My goal would be low 200's but ripped. I am working on losing all the fat by August.

Thanks for listening.

Bill

Comment

EGG WHITES/ANIMAL PAK

Originally posted by buffdoll View Post
          Hey , Mr.G ~~ any news on the supplementation ? I had previously bought animal cuts by universal ... would it be benificial to take those with my training regime , until the supplements arrive.? Since I am living in the country , I went to the farm and picked up some fresh brown eggs from grain fed chickens ~! Would that suffice ? 12 egg whites .. I figured it was easier to hard boil them and remove the yolks : I felt like Paul Newman in cool hand luke ~! LOL

I'm a little fustrated as to the specific exersizes .. Damn people don't have a clue .. even the coach from the high school ~!

ttys, Chief~!

Bear Hugs for all~!

Yes, that is a real Bear skin ; Head ; Paws and Claws .. for the curious .

Pamela
          PAM I AM NOT FAMILAR WITH ANIMAL PAK IF IT HAS A
          MULTIVITAMIN AND MULTIMINERAL THEN I SUGGEST TAKING IT,AS FAR AS THE EGGS I PERFER THEM SCRAMBLED WITH SOME RED HOT OR TABASCO.REMEBER YOU CAN USE SPICES AND SAUCES AS LONG AS THEY HAVE NO SUGAR.THE MOST IMPORTANT SUPPLEMENT IS YOUR DIET IT IS 85% OF YOUR PHYSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          IF YOUR NOT SURE OF AN EXERCISE OR IF IT HURTS JUST SKIP IT NOT A
          BIG DEAL AS ALOT OF THE EXERCISES ARE ONES DAVE AND I DESIGNED
          SO ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD NOT KNOW THEM.DONT GET FUSTRATED AS THIS BURNS MUSCLE.YOUR MIND MUST BE 100% POSITIVE,"I AM A FAT BURNING MUSCLE BUILDING MACHINE AND I WILL GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE.
          "EVERY ONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE"
          GOD BLES YOU ALL MR.G
          [email protected]
          516-557-4192

Comment

mmmmmmm-mmmm I love tabasco sauce on my eggs
            Behind the 8-ball again

Comment

guys I'm having problems with the diet. I stopped drinking cokes and all other carbs this passed sunday. Tuesday morning my stomach started burning and tuesday evening I started throwing up every time I tried to eat. Thursday morning I broke down and had a piece of bread with peanut butter and felt alot better. I have always had a sensitive stomach. Any suggestions?

Comment

try prevacid....might be acid reflux or something along those lines...

Comment

i can't wiat to see more transformations...keep em comin very inspirational
                  www.gasparinutrition.com
                  www.gaspariforum.com

Comment

guys I'm having problems with the diet. I stopped drinking cokes and all other carbs this passed sunday. Tuesday morning my stomach started burning and tuesday evening I started throwing up every time I tried to eat. Thursday morning I broke down and had a piece of bread with peanut butter and felt alot better. I have always had a sensitive stomach. Any suggestions?

What are you spicing your foods with? Also, you might have to get used to the diet......... remember, it takes 3 days to get into KETOSIS (a state where your brain no longer burns carbs but, instead, burns fats-- ketone bodies). During that initial 3 days, you'll feel really "loopy" and out of it. Be persistent. This is a completely different way of eating for most of you Also, make sure you take a fiber supplement (sugar free Metamucil 2x per day is fine).

Comment

Special Ed's Story

Here is my story:

My brother began lifting weights when he was 13 and I was 11. For four years I watched him grow big and strong and pull all the hottest girls in the school, but I had no interest in lifting. Despite getting picked on and pushed around by bigger and stronger kids at school and in summer camp because I was shorter, scrawnier, and had a big mouth, I never touched a weight.

In 11th grade I joined the track team and we went to the school gym on our first day of training. At 5'7 120 lbs, I guess I didn't appear too imposing because one of the other guys on the team offered to bet me $10 that I couldn't put up 50lbs on the Universal Bench Press. The kid who bet me was about 5'2 and 100 lbs and he did it like he was lifting feathers, so like a true sucker, I took the bet. I positioned myself under the bar and pushed with all my might and nothing moved. I thought someone might be sitting or standing on the stack because it didn't budge, but it turned out that I was just incredibly weak.

At the end of 11th grade, I went down into my basement and brought the weight bench and weights upstairs to my bedroom. I began lifting 4x a week and by the end of the summer I had grown to a solid 5'10 and 155 lbs. My brother told me I couldn't join the gym until I could bench 135, so in October of that year, I was finally able to join a real gym. At the end of my senior year I won a school Bench Press Contest and I headed off to college.

In 1988, at the age of 18, I competed in the NPC Powers Classic in the Teen and Novice divisions. I placed 2nd in the Teen Class and did not place in the Novice Class which was won by future IFBB Pro Yohnnie Shambourger. At the time, Yohnnie was 34 but had only been lifting weights for six months. He not only won the Novice but also the Men's Overall. Not realizing that I was in the presence of a genetic freak, I was discouraged by how freaky he was and how lame I looked by comparison after two years of training.

I wondered if I had to take steroids to compete at a higher level. Around that time I became penpals with James Bradshaw, one of the largest steroid dealers who was doing three years in prison in Louisiana. He told me that ALL pros were on steroids (even Mike 'The Natural' Ashley!!) and that you cannot reach a contest-ready 225 lbs at 5'8 without drugs. He said that anyone who told me differently was a liar. After he got out, James went on to become a marketing consultant to MetRx and Hot Stuff among other endeavors.

Discouraged, I quit competitive bodybuilding, but continued to lift regularly over the next fifteen years. I bulked up to 210 lbs or so and then would diet down for the summer to 180 or so. I took up boxing and martial arts and fought in the 1993 New York Golden Gloves Tournament at 178 lbs. The last time I saw all of my abs was during the summer of 1996 when I shared a house in the Hamptons with 13 single girls.

The pounds came on gradually since then. I love to eat crap. Ice cream, cookies, chips, soda, cupcakes, and apple pie. And that's the healthy stuff! My diet staples are Oscar Meyer Beef Bologna, muenster cheese, bagels, pizza, and chicken parm with angel hair pasta loaded with butter and salt. Mmmm...I'm getting hungry just typing about it.

Anyway, in 2004, with the birth of my son, my priorities changed and I began to miss more and more workouts. Eventually, I stopped caring about skipping workouts and training and my physique paid the price. I found myself at 5'11 topping 250lbs at 30%Bf. But even though I wanted to train, my desire and hunger to actually make the time, get up and go, was gone.

In late 2006, I went to my doctor for my first checkup in a decade. All of my bloodwork was great and my cholesterol count was low, but my testosterone levels were obscenely low for a man of my age. The doctor prescribed Androgel, my first experience with any type of steroid, and I applied it regularly for a month, but rather than experience a surge of energy and agrression, I felt more lethargic than ever. Seemingly, the application of exogenous testosterone was enough to shut down my own body's production of testosterone, but not enough to have any positive effect whatsoever on my test levels.

Like many men in their 30's, I was suffering from hypogonadism, the effects of which are remarkably similar to depression. Upon learning about the opportunity to publicly share my journey from FAT back to FIT with millions (okay thousands) of viewers, and with the help and guidance of MD's experts, I thought this would be too good of an opportunity to pass up.

It will be 20 years since I last competed in a bodybuilding contest and I plan to commemorate the anniversary of my last competition by stepping on stage once again in 2008. Nothing would further my quest more than to be a part of this great endeavor.

Choose Life.
                      Choose Special Ed.

Comment

SPECIAL ED...........you're IN!

Comment

dave,
                          I'm allergic to aspatame(nutrasweet). The sugar free metamucil has aspartame. I found some stuff at HEB "whole psyllium husk". It doesn't have any sugar. Is the HEB stuff ok or can I go head and get the regular metamucil?

Comment

You're fine!

Comment

I just want to thank Mr G. I was feeling down and ready to quit. He called me up and made me feel alot better. He coached me on how to stay positive and reminded me that you don't fail if you just try. I respect that. Thanks.
                              Oh ya, the picture of franco on my post, I will look like that one day!

Comment

MR G is one of the most motivating people I know. That's because his STORY is as unbelievable as some of yours is. Maybe, he'll tell his story on here when his typing skills get better (its a long story).....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X