No announcement yet.

MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea & great thread, mad props to Mr G for getting the ball rolling, it's good to see people actively helping other people rather than just sayin they do... I'd vote for Buffdoll.

Comment

GREAT INSPIRATIONAL STORY.

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

Comment

I wanna see the START photos of our 6 Transformation Athletes.......

Comment

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
          I wanna see the START photos of our 6 Transformation Athletes.......
          Who are the 6
          Behind the 8-ball again

Comment

Originally posted by AVBG View Post
            Great idea & great thread, mad props to Mr G for getting the ball rolling, it's good to see people actively helping other people rather than just sayin they do... I'd vote for Buffdoll.

I'm blushing ~~LOL thanks ~!.. Worked 16 hours now off to the Gym ~!

Never make a promise u can't keep ~ When u promise your self ~Always keep it no matter what it takes : Your word is your honor and Your honor is your word~!...

Bear Blessings ~
            Pamela
            One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

HERE ARE THE FIRST 6 WINNERS FOR 16 WEEKS START DATE 4/09/07-8/13/07 1.JEFF(PEARCE) TRONTO CANADA
              2.BUFFDOLL (PENNSYLVANIA)
              3.WOLVERINE (TEXAS)
              4.DAVIDbb (UNITED KINGDOM)
              5.BWOOOD415 (MASSACHUSETS)
              6.SPECIAL ED (N.Y. )
              CONGRATS TO ALL I NEED ALL YOUR PICS E MAIL TO ME AT [email protected] they must have your weight ,bodyfat,and measurements. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR STORIES KEEP THEM COMING
              BECAUSE WE WILL CONTINUE EVERY 16 WEEKS.
              MR.G SAYS FORGIVE YOURSELF FOR YOUR PAST MISTAKES
              [email protected]
              516-557-4192

Comment

Originally posted by Mr G View Post
                HERE ARE THE FIRST 6 WINNERS FOR 16 WEEKS START DATE 4/09/07-8/13/07 1.JEFF(PEARCE) TRONTO CANADA
                3.WOLVERINE (TEXAS)
                6.SPECIAL ED (N.Y. )
                CONGRATS TO ALL I NEED ALL YOUR PICS E MAIL TO ME AT [email protected] they must have your weight ,bodyfat,and measurements. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR STORIES KEEP THEM COMING
                I'm wishing you all much success.
                Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Comment

Streching

Dave and Mr.G,

I would like seperate opinions on this issue.. Please;.....

What is the rationale behind the strech of the muscle before and after your

workout and how imperative is it for muscle development and repair ?

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

I would like seperate opinions on this issue.. Please;.....

What is the rationale behind the strech of the muscle before and after your

workout and how imperative is it for muscle development and repair ?

Muscle growth is limited by the stiffness of the connective tissue that surrounds the muscle. The more "stretch" on the muscle, the easier it will be for the muscle to expand into new "territory". This is the principle of how creatine and site injection oils work. They place a 24-hour stretch on the muscle! Additionally, stretching also helps prevent injury.

Comment

GO Buffdoll!!!

TEAM BUFFDOLL!!! Show 'em how its done!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearce View Post
                        in those pics im pretty sure my bf is 12-13%, natural as a fresh born baby, my bodyweight was 236-240, and my measurements are 38 waist, 17.25 arms- both symmetrical, 6 foot 2.5 tall, i dont knwo how to measure chest, forearms are 13.5 right and 13.25 left, calves both 16.5, 25.5 right quad and 25 left quad

Pearce, as a nattie, you've built a solid base to your physique. Good luck bro.

Comment

3.WOLVERINE (TEXAS)
                          6.SPECIAL ED (N.Y. )
                          Mr G. I sent an email to the above address and it failed, I noticed you put your email in this thread http://www.musculardevelopment.com/f...?t=4765&page=2
                          and it was the same without the period after mr, so I sent an email to that address, hope you got it. If not can you send me a pm with your email address please.

Comment

Just a quick fix

Mr. G, thanks I will have my pics to you this weekend. Mind you I probably have the biggest changes to go through with my bf up there. And also a quick change I am in NY not Mass.

Thanks,

Bill

Comment

Great question Buff!

Comment

3.WOLVERINE (TEXAS)
                                6.SPECIAL ED (N.Y. )
                                Good success to all of the 6
                                Behind the 8-ball again

Comment

Working...
                                X