No announcement yet.

Davidbb's Transormation Daily Diary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing really exciting to report today, my energy levels are returning with a vengeance, cant wait for shoulders tomorrow. After a slightly dissapointing week weight-loss wise last week, things are already looking promising for this week, I expect to be back on track and maybe a little ahead this week.
    Follow me on Twitter @dbbpowerfit

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.
    READ THEM!

Comment

Another good workout today, my elbow was a bit clicky when i was pressing, I carried on though, and now it's pretty damn sore. Not to worry though, LEgs tomorrow then the weekend off, so it should be good to go by monday.

READ THEM!

Comment

After taking my stats yesterday morning, I was a little frustrated. I sat down and looked over what I had been doing as I felt I had hit a sticking point over the last few weeks. I have been perfect with my diet though, and almost perfect with the training and cardio, so something needed fixing.
        I Figured it out though, I was cheating too much on my cheat meal, a normal cheat meal on a sunday night would be a case of settling down to watch a movie and eating, basically meal 6 would last 3 hours!, during the week I would stockpile anything I craved then eat it on a sunday, By monday morning i would be 3-5lbs heavier. The first few weeks this was not a problem but it was obviously a problem as the weeks went on.

Last night I cheated much more moderatley, I was at a party but I stayed away from the bar (only drank diet coke all night!) and did not touch the buffet (too easy to overeat!), when I got home I cooked some fries, and ate them with some ciabatta bread, then went to bed. I woke this morning just a quarter of a pound heavier than yesterday, so a lesson learned for me, no more playing catch up this week. My motivation is through the roof right now, expect big things this week!

READ THEM!

Comment

Good Morning World!, Yesterday I had a fantastic workout, I seemed stronger on everything, getting 2-3 reps more on each exercise. Today i'm sore and stiff, but eager to get to the gym for a good workout.

Not cheating so much on sunday has paid off so far, i'm already 2.5lbs down from sunday's weight. Walking to/from the gym was also nice, although it did rain yesterday when i was on the way home, so i got a little wet

READ THEM!

Comment

Hooray for saturdays!, time to rest. I'm pretty exhausted, It was a good week for training. Yesterday was a drag a little, Low-fat days and leg days do not go together! I kept telling myself during my post-workout cardio "5 more minutes and i'll quit, and finish it tonigh", but it was like one of those cartoons, on one shoulder i had a little devil telling me to quit, on the other i had Mr.G saying "NEVER GIVE UP!, NEVER GIVE UP!, NEVER GIVE UP!"

Needless to say, I carried on, got it done then went home and slept!

READ THEM!

Comment

humm `~

Keep up the momentum ~~

even on rest days the mind is tinking~~!!

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

Thanks guys for the positive comments, I am not posting as regularly now simply because i am too busy, but rest assured i'm still doing what needs to be done, it's low-fat day again today so I will be suffering but not to worry, eating some nuts and a big steak tomorrow keeps me focussed

READ THEM!

Comment

I'm Tired!, Things are starting to catch up with me, I wish I could put my feet up this weekend, but I'm decorating my bedroom, getting it ready to take delivery of a new carpet and some furniture next week. Training is still going well, Cardio Sucks! but that's what cardio is supposed to do

My Freight Train keeps on rolling, nothing will stop me now!

READ THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by davidbb View Post
                    I'm Tired!, Things are starting to catch up with me, I wish I could put my feet up this weekend, but I'm decorating my bedroom, getting it ready to take delivery of a new carpet and some furniture next week. Training is still going well, Cardio Sucks! but that's what cardio is supposed to do

My Freight Train keeps on rolling, nothing will stop me now!
                    i hear ya, im off work this weekend, but i get to finish unpacking my boxes in my new place, i just bought a new treadmill, its in the living room so its the first thing i see when i leave my bedroom in the morning

Comment

Latest update from me, check out the main transformation thread for a good comparison picture that shows how far i've come.

I could be swimming for cardio today!, my patio is currently under 2in of water and it's still raining. Hopefully it wont rise another inch or two otherwise It will come into the house. Oh how I love the good old british summer!

READ THEM!

Comment

Latest update from me, check out the main transformation thread for a good comparison picture that shows how far i've come.

I could be swimming for cardio today!, my patio is currently under 2in of water and it's still raining. Hopefully it wont rise another inch or two otherwise It will come into the house. Oh how I love the good old british summer!
                        Offcourse its raining over there...Wimbledon is coming..

Comment

Originally posted by dlew6969 View Post
                          Offcourse its raining over there...Wimbledon is coming..
                          And it was glastonbury this weekend

READ THEM!

Comment

And it was glastonbury this weekend
                            As long as it don't rain for the Ashes i'm happy....

Comment

Working...
                            X