Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

AirborneLifter Yearlong Transformation

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here ya go. Told you I was gonna take MD International. Took these today. The older actually liked the magazine and made a growl sound. Shit was funny. Anyways....hope to have internet up by Saturday.

Later

SFC P
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm Back!!!

To all my friends......

Well, I finally got access to the internet!!!!! Great day indeed!!! I still havent got the internet in the room, but it is a start.

Dave,I know

Dont really know whats in this stuff I am taking, but holy shit, my strength is going thru the roof!!!! I figured since the last time I benched I knocked out the 315 for 7, so what else will this stuff do. I found out. I got 405 ealmost for 2. I got it up the first one and figured....what the hell. ALMOST got the second one up, but got stuck about 3/4 of the way up. I am also doing incline bench with 225. The program you sent is working like a champ!!

I have some more pictures that I will be posting soon. Piece...I saw your pictures. You are right on track and looking great! Best of luck in your show.

I will update again tomorrow. My time tonight is limited since this is the first time I have got to see my wife and daughter in two months.

Take care and look for a good update tomorrow. Got lots of thoughts on the whole Chris Benoit thing, 4th of July, and "Hero" flights.

Until next time.....

SFC P

Comment

In and Out

Friends,

Been a fun week or so. First I get all excited because we finally got the internet up and running. As soon as that gets going, go figure. The damn thing goes down. So, here we are again. I'll fill you in on some events.....

First, Chris Benoit. I knew the minute it happened it was only a matter of time before the word "steroid" got put into the mix. We had quite the conversation at the unit about this subject. The main topic was 'roid rage. Most people felt that this is what caused the deaths and blame it squarely on drugs. My answer was "does anybody just go crazy anymore"? I mean, using that theory....Susan Smith must have been on a hell of a cycle when she put her kids in the car and drove it into the lake. I just get sick and tired when anyone of size gets into trouble and the automatic answer is...."Its the steroids". Enough of that rant.

"Hero Flights". I told you I would give a little info about this. These are the flights that take our casualties on the final trip home. Pretty sad event. Everyone pretty much lines up on the Landing Zone and help carry our warrior friend out. Very quiet, no one says much of anything. But the respect and love is always there. Kind of brings it home.

Now to the fun part......the lifting. Whatever this stuff is I am taking, its absolutely the best. My strength has gone thru the roof. My size is getting out of control to where its very noticable. Even the wife was amazed. I am right about 201 lbs, so thats an increase of about 7 lbs since the beginning. i put up 225 for 16 reps, followed by 315 for 8, followed by 375 x 3. I have never ever lifted any near that. To the fine folks at MHP, I sincerely thank you for the sponsorship. I know of at least 6 people that have converted to your product. Pluse, I have ran out of pamphlets. So if you want to send more, I will pass them out. I dont normally believe the "hype" on products, but damn.

So here are the updated pics. The first set is the locals making what we call "foot bread". Dont ask why they call it that. They take the dough and stick it to the roof of this fire pit and cook it. They then take it out and sprinkle cinammon on it. It really is pretty good.

The last one is a pic of me and my good friend. I am obviously the one on the right. The ironic part of this pic is that the day after this was taken, his convoy struck a major IED. 2 of his soldiers were medevac on the helicopter and are now in Germany. The one broke both legs, his pelvis, jaw, and arm. I ask that you keep them in your prayers.

Well that does it for now. I will try and keep this updated as much as possible. Dave, the wife says my package finally made it to Italy, so you should be getting something in the mail in the next week or two. Make sure you get one of the medallions to the folks at MHP. Its a small gift of my gratitude.

Until next time my friends.....

SFC P
        Attached Files

Comment

DRIVE ON AIRBORNE!!!!!!!!!

From one Airborne Vet to another I want to let you know how much we appreciate what you are doing over there. Our hearts and minds are with you every day. I've been out 16 years now but to this day and I still miss the the esprit de corps that you can not recreate in the civilian world. Strangely at times I wish I were there and could serve my country again.

Thanks again and PM me if you guys need anything.
          Last edited by awl8up; July 10, 2007, 07:46 PM.

Comment

That's some encouraging topic for sure! After reading this i just wondering - did i today didn't wanted to do my cardio because i wasn't feeling do well? That's funny! No more silly excuses!
            AirborneLifter, you ROCK!

Comment

Originally posted by AirborneLifter View Post
              Until next time my friends.....
              Hey, how is your transformation goes? Any updates for us?

Comment

Kick some ass Army!

Riff

Pain is weakness leaving your body!
                Riff

Doing it one pound at a time!!!!

Comment

Friends......

Sorry it has been a little while since an update. Lots of stuff going on here, some good and some not so good. Tomorrow, we have a memorial service for 4 or my friends and fellow soldiers. We lost them a few days ago to a strike. They were all good, brave men who went way before their time. I don't know if anyone is familiar with what we do here when we lose someone. We ensure that the soldiers get out of here on their last flight, which we call a "Hero Flight". This sends them on their final journey home. Its a pretty emotional event because the feelings are still pretty raw. Tommorow is the day we reflect on their lives and say our good byes. The worst part is "Roll Call". Its part of the ceremony where they basically take attendance. They call out the name of the lost soldier and the silence is deafning. They then call his name again, and he is reported as gone. I ask that everyone say a prayer in your own way for these men.

On to other news. The transformation here is going exceptionally well. I dont know what is in this stuff, but it is by far the best product that I have ever taken. Take that to the bank. No kidding...I measured tonight and I have taken the arms to 17 1/2". My strength is thru the roof. I am now putting up the 100's on dumbbell presses for my final set for 8. Dave, the program you sent is off the hook. I routinely have people coming up asking what the hell I am doing and what I am taking. Its getting that obvious and that out of control. I friggin love it.

To the fine people at MHP....Even though the "ban" on supplements is still on here, I know of at least 7 people who have converted to MHP. Is it possible to get more catalogs sent? I have passed out all the ones you have sent and told them to log on to mymhp.com to place their orders. Everyone really seems to like the Protein mix. You should be hearing from more people here as I continue to bring people into the MHP family.

Dave....thanks for everything you have done. I truly appreciate it. And to all my friends, keep lifting, keep believing, and keep having fun. Our satellite internet showed up and is "supposed" to be on the helicopter to us on Monday. I hope this time its for real. I have lots of pictures I want to post and more updates to send.

Take care my friends..

Until next time..........

SFC P

Comment

Friends......

Sorry it has been a little while since an update. Lots of stuff going on here, some good and some not so good. Tomorrow, we have a memorial service for 4 or my friends and fellow soldiers. We lost them a few days ago to a strike. They were all good, brave men who went way before their time. I don't know if anyone is familiar with what we do here when we lose someone. We ensure that the soldiers get out of here on their last flight, which we call a "Hero Flight". This sends them on their final journey home. Its a pretty emotional event because the feelings are still pretty raw. Tommorow is the day we reflect on their lives and say our good byes. The worst part is "Roll Call". Its part of the ceremony where they basically take attendance. They call out the name of the lost soldier and the silence is deafning. They then call his name again, and he is reported as gone. I ask that everyone say a prayer in your own way for these men.

On to other news. The transformation here is going exceptionally well. I dont know what is in this stuff, but it is by far the best product that I have ever taken. Take that to the bank. No kidding...I measured tonight and I have taken the arms to 17 1/2". My strength is thru the roof. I am now putting up the 100's on dumbbell presses for my final set for 8. Dave, the program you sent is off the hook. I routinely have people coming up asking what the hell I am doing and what I am taking. Its getting that obvious and that out of control. I friggin love it.

To the fine people at MHP....Even though the "ban" on supplements is still on here, I know of at least 7 people who have converted to MHP. Is it possible to get more catalogs sent? I have passed out all the ones you have sent and told them to log on to mymhp.com to place their orders. Everyone really seems to like the Protein mix. You should be hearing from more people here as I continue to bring people into the MHP family.

Dave....thanks for everything you have done. I truly appreciate it. And to all my friends, keep lifting, keep believing, and keep having fun. Our satellite internet showed up and is "supposed" to be on the helicopter to us on Monday. I hope this time its for real. I have lots of pictures I want to post and more updates to send.

Take care my friends..

Until next time..........

SFC P
                    Sad to hear
                    Thanks for the insight.
                    Hats off to all of you + stay strong and positive!
                    I riff em all on phat' bottom string - making it clear who's the real Kerry-King

Comment

Friend....

The day has finally come. I HAVE INTERNET!!! We got the internet in yesterday and everything is working pretty good. Not bad on the speed, and I can finally start posting updates and whatever.

So, here in the last few days everything is kinda going a bit slow. Then tonight, everything went to shit again. But, got it under control and hopefully that will do it for a few more days or until they grow some balls. They like shooting from behind the mountains and then haul ass. Pretty chicken shit if you ask me.

Well, got a few things to take care of now that I got this. Have a ton of email to catch up on and need to reply to a bunch of people. If you have any questions or anything you want to know (and I can answer), feel free to ask.

Take care!

Until Next Time.....

SFC P

Comment

If you have any questions or anything you want to know (and I can answer), feel free to ask.
                        SFC P
                        Say what do you fell using MHP products? Actually i'd like to hear (read) about how do you feel using Anadrox. Really interested in that.

Comment

MHP Products....what can I say. It was one of the best times I had. I loved their products. I have converted probably 10 or more people here to them. The Up Your Mass seems to be the favorite. In my box, I got the SARMX, T Bomb, A Bomb, Trac, and Up Your Mass. I put on a good 7 pounds, but it is how I put it on that was the best. There was a noticeable difference in my size. My arm, chest, and back especially. I really have had people ask what I was taking, lifting advice, everything. Was really kinda weird. Now, all these people are buying MHP products, which is great. They should be rewarded for putting their name out there like this.

The Anadrox I am getting ready to buy. I have a little Trac left and some Up Your Mass left, but not much. Not real sure what I want to do next, but will definitely buy the UYM, probably the Anadrox, and A Bomb and see how it works.

Comment

It seems that Anadrox is the substitute product for TRAC, so that's my fault. I didn't know what was in your boxes
                            So have you felt how TRAC does works?
                            Cause i do definetely feel these products. Just want to know if my feelings are true or just a selfthought.

Comment

No, you are right on the mark. I actually have veins where I never did before. Mainly along the shoulders and arms. Pretty wild. But yes, I find that I get some wild pumps and seem to get a pretty damn good burn. Dave would probably tell me different, but at times I add on to the program he gave me just because the burn is so good.

So I think you are right on with what you are saying.....

Comment

Update

So, here it is and another day goes by. Things here getting pretty interesting. Cant go into alot of detail, but its definitely an interesting period to be where I am. The boys here are doing good and definitely taking it to the enemy. It just seems like the more we get, the more they want to come out and play. I say let em....I still ammo! LOL

Anyways, internet is working pretty good finally. Got a chance to talk to the wife and daughter on webcam for the first time in quite awhile. Was real nice to be able to see them. Funny how kids grow up so quick. My little one is 9 (going on 21), but the maturity level she has right now make me proud. Its the second deployment she's gone thru, so I think she knows what to expect. She kind of just does her thing. Pretty wild.

Our group is going to up the bandwidth here. Going to cost a little bit extra, but we all think its worth it. Right now, we are 512k Up/512k Down. I have no clue what that means, but I guess its pretty decent. We are going to go to 1G up, 512k down. If there are any computer people out there that can tell me if thats good, let me know.

More people here are beginning to transition to MHP. Got another 3 people ordering the SARMX and UYM. Still hitting it pretty good here. They seem to have lightened up on the supplement ban. I think now that they know people are doing them.....just better not to ask.

Well, time to head off to bed.

Until Next Time My Friends.....

SFC P

Comment

Working...
                                X