Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Pam's Transformation ~~from catapillar to butterfly~!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she:kon

she;kon skennen:kowa ken? Ka' nontahse'? Erie, PA here, but I'm in DC now. I have alot of family in Kahnawake. Keep up the good work.

onen ki wahi

PS we're taking over this board with all the Kanienkeha on here eh?

Comment

Originally posted by beltwaymohawk View Post
      she;kon skennen:kowa ken? Ka' nontahse'? Erie, PA here, but I'm in DC now. I have alot of family in Kahnawake. Keep up the good work.

onen ki wahi

PS we're taking over this board with all the Kanienkeha on here eh?

As a Mohawk woman ~~ Hell ya ~!

Onkwehonwehe'ha

We our but tools for the creator who sent us; If u listen with your ears and not ur heart u will hear nothing~!

The clouds above us powder the skies with radiant beauty . The skies hold eternity so blue. The sun shines with the brightest rays to lighten our day. When it is time for the slumber of the day ~~~> The sky gives way for the stars ever so bright to shine the moonlight reflects across the water glistening. The air is so clear it breathes to a new dawn and in the new day, The Eagle soars so high and sees all we cannot . Fly on wings of Eagles ~~~~~>>

Bear Paws that walk in snow
      Pamela
      One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

Comment

Well ~~ Another week has passed ~~ learning more and more;;

wanting everyone to do thier very best ~

Pearce is kickin ass ~!

love it ~!

Comment

Oh Im a mouse ~~~~!!

In a freaking wheel ~~ Cardio Cardio cardio ~`

I'm lookin hot hot hot ~~~

I will be @ the Masters National in Pittsburgh ~ in July ~

Gaurenteed every 1 will c me there ~` ; )

Oh How I love building my body `!

love u all

Pamela

Comment

Update? Hmmmm.....?

Matt

Comment

GRRR~~ ok update ~

Train till failure ~~~

Been workin my ass off ~~ lookin for a local gym to train for now ;

My theory is to be around other bbuilders ... So I worked out @ a local gym . Damn: I do not resemble any one there . I was approaced and reminded ; " U have that bodyframe girl " This Mesomorph is gettin packed in the right places. It seems that my body is responding quite well. I am all business in the gym not there for a social visit. One guy was followin me around , he finally got the balls to say something ; He told me the guys were watchin but did not want to say a word cuz I looked like I would kick thier ass; they thought I was a woman that hated men : Bullshit - I love buff guys ~!!! Nice to hug and weary traveling hands ~~ woah . I laughed @ him .. told him that its all bout concentration; dedication and the spirit . Do your duty to yourself first and all else will follow. Things come in thier time ; not when we want them .. It takes years for a sapling to grow to a strong oak . Know that that tree is hard ; healthy and will grow for years ... such is my journey . To grow as the mighty oak and withstand all .

Gotta eat me eggs ~~

For those who know ;;; IT's LEG DAY ~!!!! THE PARTY IS ON ~!!

I LOVE IT

LUV U ALL

PAM

Comment

Ok I am way over due for a postin ... trouble was brewin ~~ talk bout stress .. My sis is gettin a Divorce so I moved in with her ;; My x husband is still stalking/harassing me now her soon 2 be x is bein an ass ~! So I can say, What the hell is wrong with some people if u do not want to b with some one the other needs to move on .. My life has changed immensely .. Bodybuilding is the only love that I have to my self ..
                In my world everything is perfect ... we will walk in the light and conquer all ... these nut cases will go away ~` this is where I been the last few weeks ..with my sister ...Love u all ~~ My journey has just begun ~`

Since the summer of
                2005 I have lost 110 lbs !

I desire bodybuilding as much
                as the breath that sustains me ~!

I love all of u so very much and I will not let any 1 down ~

THE MAZOLA GURL

THEN NOW

Comment

Looking Fantastic Pam
                  Follow me on Twitter @dbbpowerfit

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.
                  READ THEM!

Comment

hey you are doing great ! your hard work is showing ,again awesome job !

Comment

amazing job pam......awesome progress. very brave girl in all your life's issues today.
                      I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Comment

looking great pam!!!

Comment

yay! girl - you're looking fabulous! big transformation.
                          hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

You've done such a great job!!!
                            You rock! Keep at it!

Comment

PSSTTT>>>>

I am still here ~~!

I weighed in @ 169 today been walkin my ass of up n down hills here ... stickin to the diet ....

So when people say they can't .... they just don't try

NEVER GIVE UP ; NEVER GIVE UP ; NEVER GIVE UP ~!!!

LIFT TILL IT HURTS

LUV YA ALL

PAMELA

Comment

In the Army now~!

I am a US Soldier..

307 MP command

I am their medic ...Cops n Nurses ...great

This will help me further my nursing goals

as well as give me time to do my body building ...

I love u all ...

Can't wait to see the next group of transformation hopefuls ..

Bear Hugs

Pamela

Comment

Working...
                                X