Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Pam's Transformation ~~from catapillar to butterfly~!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam's Transformation ~~from catapillar to butterfly~!

Posting this so every one can see and feel me during my transformation~

I will share any thing and every thing you ask ....I am a open book ~!

So ask away ~!

Me with Boo and Joe owners of M star fitness...Hiller ,PA my gym

Pamela
    One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.

So far, you are kickin some ass!! So what has been the hardest part for you so far?

Comment

ummmm~~

Originally posted by AirborneLifter View Post
      So far, you are kickin some ass!! So what has been the hardest part for you so far?

Ahhh gettin the times to eat and when to properly take my supplements with or with out meals or how soon or after ; its a numbers game a science ....

I am an Alpha .... won't stop till I am on top ... ;- }

Pamela

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your day to day progress!

Comment

hey, girl.

Looking forward to keeping up with your progress. You WILL kick ass.
          hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

Originally posted by sallyanne View Post
            hey, girl.

Werd
            I min/max my physique

Comment

Thanks ~~

Originally posted by sallyanne View Post
              hey, girl.

I been gifted with genitics now ... pullin it out ~~~

Good Luck with ur compitition~!
              U rock girl~!

buzz me anytime!

Pam

Comment

Time ~~ where is time ~!?

Worked in the hospital .. came home postin this .. Then Hittin the GYM ~~~ No time for people ~~~ I am goin to bbuilding comp in pittsburgh sat and have some fun ~~ will meet n greet ~~~ lol

Being a single woman is kinda Hard when put in a tank with all those Alpha males ...

But I do have a Great grin ~!

And of course the calves ~! lol

Procrastination is a weed in the garden of growth ~!

Get off ur ass n Rock it ~!

Much luv
                Pam~!

Comment

Originally posted by ambrosiastouch View Post
                  Worked in the hospital .. came home postin this .. Then Hittin the GYM ~~~ No time for people ~~~ I am goin to bbuilding comp in pittsburgh sat and have some fun ~~ will meet n greet ~~~ lol

Being a single woman is kinda Hard when put in a tank with all those Alpha males ...

But I do have a Great grin ~!

And of course the calves ~! lol

Procrastination is a weed in the garden of growth ~!

Get off ur ass n Rock it ~!

Much luv
                  Pam~!

lol - LOOOOOOOOVE the attitude pic.
                  hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

I would hate to come across you in a dark alley, looking like that!!

You definitely have the calves. I am insanely jealous!! Keep doing what you are doing and enjoy the show, because I get nothing here in Memphis Not even a local show...

Comment

sweet

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
                      I would hate to come across you in a dark alley, looking like that!!

You definitely have the calves. I am insanely jealous!! Keep doing what you are doing and enjoy the show, because I get nothing here in Memphis Not even a local show...

hey the sun was bright 2 day~...lol 2 weeks outta laser surgery for the peepers still a little blurry~~~!! lol ...

Comment

Ouch~~~~~

I think I starined my inner thighs sqauttin ~! Was a great squeeze though ~!

I got cardio in ; friends commin in from MI to go 2 the bbuildin show ~!

Bear Hugs~!!

Pam

Comment

Oh I am workin nights runnin off to the gym now ~~ I worked my arms ... sore means did its job ~` My Body is changing I'm bulking up ~~!! Itz showin ~~ gotta fly .. I love u all~!

Pam

Comment

MHP

MHP~~>
                            I recieved my supplementation ~~ Thank you once again for everything . I will continue to use MHP products thru out my bodybuilding endevors ; I will rise to the top of the mountain ; never settle only take the best in everything that you do ~!

I will tell every one here my body is changing ~
                            I am more vascular ~ My veins r buldging ;ahh that is great for my muscle growth and development.

My legs r hard ~~ nice ~! I'm gettin tore up from the floor up `!

For those who are reading this and think it is impossible or I don't know if I can ~~ The power is within you; only you can change ; you have the control no one else .. it' your body ~ What does your spirit want ; The spirit is stronger that doubt... Do it ~! It will change your life ..I promise~

much luv
                            Pamela

Comment

Hey all~~

I'm gettin it together been a real tough couple of weeks

I'm tanning when I hit the gym looks nice ~`

I'm gettin honey brown ~~ My native color with a twist of cheat lol

The new videos are great ~! Love the excersizes ~

thought of the day for all`~

I will not wish thee riches nor the glow of greatness, but that wherever thou go some weary heart shall gladden at thy smile, or shadowed life know sunshine for a while. And so thy path shall be a track of light, like angels' footsteps passing through the night.

And may they carry you when you are @ your lowest ..We are a beacon of light for others ~

We will all come out on top~!

Pamela

Comment

Working...
                              X