This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    I agree, Mike's video skills are amazing.
    Thanks bro! But my kind of vid takes a LOT of time. People also want to see things FAST and the MD video crew have to be praised for their ability to turn around a quality video faster than anyone!

I've told you before, man, I wouldn't want your job! It's a grind, but I know you love it. You guys put up a hell of a lot of content for the forum members and they appreciate it. I feel very lucky that MHP, MuscleMeds and Xero Limits give me the luxury of time to produce something a little different. I think there's a demand for both styles, for sure.

Comment

any new training vids with vic coming soon?
      GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

Originally posted by ericplay View Post
        any new training vids with vic coming soon?
        We are shooting one this week!

I will post it here of course, but you can Facebook friend request me to get the first update when it is ready.
        Check out my redesigned video samples page!
        http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Agreed! Congrats Mike!
          Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

Hey Mike, big fan of your work and can't wait for the Victor DVD to come out! Should be an awesome story considering all his ups and downs! Would be great to see it conclude with him winning the NY PRO or even the OLYMPIA!

Comment

Originally posted by MhpRep View Post
              Hey Mike, big fan of your work and can't wait for the Victor DVD to come out! Should be an awesome story considering all his ups and downs! Would be great to see it conclude with him winning the NY PRO or even the OLYMPIA!
              Agreed been waiting on this for a while... above all the possible come backs his is the most dramatic... Would be great to see him end with a big win.. Guy is real cool and of course a gifted bb

Comment

Originally posted by MhpRep View Post
                Same here

Comment

Working...
                X