Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and the new mhp supplement is ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the new mhp supplement is ............

pudding ? yep i just went on mhp's website and the top secret supplement that victor was show holding........... it was blurred out because it was going to be introduced at the arnold. cool idea but i gotta say i was expecting something else

The pudding is great...it literally saved my butt last year when I was competing. I was busy with work, a one year old, training, cooking, and preparing for a show that the few times I left my cooler at home....I'd just stop into a gnc or vitamin shoppe and have these to hold me down! The fact that it's resealable is the best part for me!

Comment

Originally posted by MhpRep View Post
      The pudding is great...it literally saved my butt last year when I was competing. I was busy with work, a one year old, training, cooking, and preparing for a show that the few times I left my cooler at home....I'd just stop into a gnc or vitamin shoppe and have these to hold me down! The fact that it's resealable is the best part for me!
      Oh hi mhprep

Comment

Hi Farrellzach :-)!

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
          Oh hi mhprep
          Hahahah didn't even notice
          "pussy, money, weed"

Comment

I already know what you guys are thinking, but I did believe in the products before I had any association with MHP. The fact that we did hook up was like a dream come true though and I feel totally cool referring people to the products because I know they work!

Comment

I really enjoy this theme you've got on in your web page. What is the name of the template by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the site .

Comment

Working...
              X