Victor would have been a top tier comedian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtruse View Post
    Victor Martinez should have taken a side career in stand up. In the most recent MD victor was asked about whether or not 4 TIME MR O Jay Cutler should retire. THE ZERO TIME MR O answered as follows,"What would jay come back to? Phil Kicking ass?, or Kai or me(Victor) kicking his ass like I did in 2007." Insert comdey.. Victor who are you to say that? Dude you have NEVER EVER EVER EVER placed even a point higher than Jay in any show in history. You mention 2007. Ok 1st let me remind you,..DUDE YOU LOST!!! YOU DIDNT WIN! Who cares what people say..The judges, aka the people that decide the winner found JAy to be better. And lets say you did look better in 07. So what! Get over it. It was going on half a decade ago. Since we are in the land of make believe let's give Jay the Olympia he deserved in 2001. Now he still has 4 and you have 1 in your mind. Since then you came in 6th in 09, an embarrasing 8th in 2010, and 4th! Big freakin deal. You are the 1 that should be thinking retirement. you can't even compete at an Arnold never mind Olympia. You have never, and will never place higher than Jay and thats for 1 reason. You never derserved to. This isn't a thread I would normally post but you were talking outa the side of your neck in that article. BTW>> The asss shaking dance routine at the O was a little questionable bro.
    You're out of your mind bro. Jay's a great guy and I respect him for everything he's accomplished both in and out of bodybuilding but there's no doubt that Vic's a way better bodybuilder, regardless of what the heavily biased ifbb judges might think.

Comment

Originally posted by rtruse View Post
      Victor Martinez should have taken a side career in stand up. In the most recent MD victor was asked about whether or not 4 TIME MR O Jay Cutler should retire. THE ZERO TIME MR O answered as follows,"What would jay come back to? Phil Kicking ass?, or Kai or me(Victor) kicking his ass like I did in 2007." Insert comdey.. Victor who are you to say that? Dude you have NEVER EVER EVER EVER placed even a point higher than Jay in any show in history. You mention 2007. Ok 1st let me remind you,..DUDE YOU LOST!!! YOU DIDNT WIN! Who cares what people say..The judges, aka the people that decide the winner found JAy to be better. And lets say you did look better in 07. So what! Get over it. It was going on half a decade ago. Since we are in the land of make believe let's give Jay the Olympia he deserved in 2001. Now he still has 4 and you have 1 in your mind. Since then you came in 6th in 09, an embarrasing 8th in 2010, and 4th! Big freakin deal. You are the 1 that should be thinking retirement. you can't even compete at an Arnold never mind Olympia. You have never, and will never place higher than Jay and thats for 1 reason. You never derserved to. This isn't a thread I would normally post but you were talking outa the side of your neck in that article. BTW>> The asss shaking dance routine at the O was a little questionable bro.
      Originally posted by vshape View Post
      Clown.
      The absolute greatest thing I've ever seen on this forum...
      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by vshape View Post
        Clown.

hahahahahaha
        "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

strongly agree and such a nice story..

Comment

Vic has the mindset of a champion. If he didn't think he could win, then why would he waste his time competing....and in regards to 2007, it is what it is. As much love as I have for Jay....there is NO ONE who will say that Vic didn't deserve the title THAT YEAR! I just hope Vic and Jay and Phil are at there best in 2013 so that we can see the true king of Bodybuilding!

Comment

Originally posted by MhpRep View Post
              Vic has the mindset of a champion. If he didn't think he could win, then why would he waste his time competing....and in regards to 2007, it is what it is. As much love as I have for Jay....there is NO ONE who will say that Vic didn't deserve the title THAT YEAR! I just hope Vic and Jay and Phil are at there best in 2013 so that we can see the true king of Bodybuilding!
              lol
              The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
              ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
              DLB < superman
              SWR < tranny
              Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
              Rocky tranny fucker
              Noel fucker => can't help bray
              Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
              ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

How many non AMI/weirder athletes have one the Olympia?? I think that's the key, as long as bodybuilders like Victor or whoever, are not signed by weider or AMI the best they could ever hope for is second place...

Comment

Working...
                X