Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q and A with IFBB Pro Victor Martinez

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Q and A with IFBB Pro Victor Martinez

    massattackdvd_thumb.jpg

    http://www.ifbbprovictormartinez.com/store.html

    victor-martinez-guest-07.jpgVictorMartinez-MD-Bernal-998.jpg

    Got Questions for Vic? Ask them here!

  • #2
    whats up guys!!! ill be looking forward to answering all your questions here!!! bring them on!!!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      vic I met you at a show in st.charles il youwere gigantic. How is your conditioning compared to past shows and how much glutimine do you take a day?

      Comment


      • #4
        How do you feel about your chances at the arnold after injury? Do you feel your better than before the injury?
        I am 6'4 300 U Mad?

        www.myspace.com/vanillagorilla1980

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey VICTOR I saw you turn pro at the 200 nationals in ny,I also saw you win the 03 NOC!I predict you will win the Arnold and Olympia this year! I look foward to seeing you at the MHP booth in columbus! Whats up with your Autism fund raising? You know my son is Autistic and you have seen him at the shows! Thanks for being so nice to him!

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi Vic. Of course the question on everybody's minds, including your compeditors, is "How's Vic's legs???"

            Comment


            • #7
              Victor,

              What are your opinions on Ronnie Coleman? The reason I ask is because every time you mention the past greats in this sport, you never mention Ronnie. You mention Arnold, Haney, etc.

              Comment


              • #8
                Can you get me an MHP tank top bro?........
                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Victor it's great to see you back here! Just want to let you know we all truely admire you here

                  #1) How's your diet looking in the off-season? How many meals do you consume and are they all whole meals are some are shakes?

                  #2) What training split do you train in the off-season. How often abs and calves


                  Take care man Hope to see you here often!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey Vic

                    I think that your V-shape is phenomenal. Your back is wide and thick.
                    Has your back allways been a good bodypart for you?
                    And what exercises do you normally do on a back day?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey vic whats up with your clothing line???? victory wears nyc .......is that the correct name?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hey Victor, when you are coming to Miami?
                        Good luck at the Arnold.

                        Jonathan.
                        1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CKOZELUH View Post
                          vic I met you at a show in st.charles il youwere gigantic. How is your conditioning compared to past shows and how much glutimine do you take a day?
                          my conditioning is great...this will be the best ive looked!!!
                          Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
                          http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
                            How do you feel about your chances at the arnold after injury? Do you feel your better than before the injury?
                            i feel great! my knee is feeling great and im training my ass off to better my chances at the arnold but there is no guarantee in this game!
                            Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
                            http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                              Hey VICTOR I saw you turn pro at the 200 nationals in ny,I also saw you win the 03 NOC!I predict you will win the Arnold and Olympia this year! I look foward to seeing you at the MHP booth in columbus! Whats up with your Autism fund raising? You know my son is Autistic and you have seen him at the shows! Thanks for being so nice to him!
                              thanks for your support, will your son be at the arnold too?
                              Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
                              http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X