Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin, I will ask him your question for his column in the April issue. Thanks!

Anyone else have a question for Vic?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• ive been watching Vics dvd all week been in the collection a long time when we gonna see part 2?
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Sup Vic!

Looking forward to you winning your next show!

I hope you had a good taste of 2009 since your injury and that you will come back in 2010 bigger and leaner than ever!
        \_(**)_/

Comment

• What's up Vic. If I can call you Vic. I can't really afford any of the foods that bodybuilders need but I refuse to eat junk food. And I can't afford any supps. so I just eat right and train like crazy and rest. I just hope to God that I could get some kind of sponsorship so I could at least get some free supps that would mean the world to me. keep me in your prayers and i'll do the same for you.

Comment

• Supplement and Meal Plan

Hey what's going on Vic !!! I have been training off and on for years with in the last 2 years I have got a little more serious. I have tried different supplements along the way. I would like to put together a meal plan and supplements program for myself to follow through for the next couple of months to see if there is a really any difference in my body.

Are you able to help me put together a plan and what supplements I should try to take???

Comment

• Hola victor, no se pueda hacer esto pero lo voy hacer, solo qiero decirte que eres uno de mis favoritos en este deporte, y espero que en el proximo Mr. O sea mejor para ti ya que en este ultimo merecias un mejor lugar, cuidate y te mando un saludo desde tijuana mexico...

Comment

• HEY VIC I SAW A FOREARM ARTICLE ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE I KNOW U NOT LEAVING MD?
                GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

• VIC THIS IS A SILLY QUESTION BUT I WAS WONDERING SINCE YOU OWN A MMGRILL DO YOU EVER GET IN THERE AND DO SOME COOKING?
                  "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Hey victor,

ive been an avid weight trainer for a few yrs now and im still pretty young to be debating my first show..but i really wanna try.. however i seem to be hittin alot of platues latley.. can you give me any diet, supplimet, or workout tips i can try to push through these barriers? your advice is really appreciated. hope to hear back from you! thanks!

Comment

• Hey Victor,
                      First off, good luck with the off-season and the 2010 O prep. I'm sure Joe will have you in great shape. I've competed in 5 shows, always criticized for lagging arm development. I'm 5'7" around 206 at 10%bf, 23 years old. Arms are around 17in cold. But shoulder/overall upper body does take away from them. How would you set up a routine/split to improve the arms.. Lately I've focused more on full rom and contraction. Any advice appreciated.
                      thanks again, you are and inspiration

Comment

• victor how much pussy did u smash after winning the ac?
                        BIGGER is BETTER

Comment

• Meal 1:
                          Mass Shake = 600 Cals

Meal 2:
                          2 Cans of Tuna, 4 Slices of Wheat Toast, 1 Cup of Veggies.

Meal 3:
                          Mass Shake = 600 Cals

Meal 4:
                          3 Tblspns of Peanut Butter, 2 Slices of Wheat Toast, 1 Banana or 1 1/2 Cups of Milk.

Meal 5:
                          Beef, Chicken, Fish - 12, 16oz.
                          1 Slice of Wheat Toast, 1 Cup of Veggies.

Meal 6:
                          1 Cup of mixed Nuts, 25g of Casein.

Idk.. Like..
                          220g of Protein
                          260g of Carbs
                          75-120g of Fats
                          Just a guess.

I'm nattie, about 174lbs (about 8-10%BF), 17 years old. My training style is in my Signature.

Anything you'd change, keep the same, ect?

Comment

• Victor Martinez on March in Brazil?

Comment

• Originally posted by alanfotoweb View Post
                              Victor Martinez on March in Brazil?

I'm trying to arrange it,as of right now have to do the contract right,pomoters are taking long,can't wait to go to brazil and spend time with my brazilian fans.
                              Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
                              http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dick View Post
                                victor how much pussy did u smash after winning the ac?
                                come on man its not quantity it's quality.lol
                                Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
                                http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X