Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello victor, Ive just started a new diet plan I made myself and I'm wanting to know what you think of it, plus what you think will make it work better. I'm 5ft 10, 192lbs. I don't struggle to gain muscle to much but I gain fat if I'm not careful, my main aim is to bulk on as much muscle mass as possible. My protein sources are eggs, chicken breast, mackerel, mhp up your mass and mhp probolic sr. For carbs I use oatmeal,white rice, banana and sweet potato. And for fats peanut butter, almonds and mackerel. My macronutrients.... Protein 245g carbs 520g fats 70g this is all spread over 7 meals. Thanks for your time

Comment

• Originally posted by Connor.m View Post
      Hello victor, Ive just started a new diet plan I made myself and I'm wanting to know what you think of it, plus what you think will make it work better. I'm 5ft 10, 192lbs. I don't struggle to gain muscle to much but I gain fat if I'm not careful, my main aim is to bulk on as much muscle mass as possible. My protein sources are eggs, chicken breast, mackerel, mhp up your mass and mhp probolic sr. For carbs I use oatmeal,white rice, banana and sweet potato. And for fats peanut butter, almonds and mackerel. My macronutrients.... Protein 245g carbs 520g fats 70g this is all spread over 7 meals. Thanks for your time
      I don't believe in just calculating your macronutrients. I believe in what time of day you eat your carbs and fats. If you gain to much fat then drop your carbs in half and eat it during early part of the day and lower your fats as we'll. lay off the peanut butter. On off days keep carbs and fats a bit lower.
      Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
      http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Comment

• Vic are you competing at the New York Pro?
        TEAM QUADRO!!!
        TEAM WOLF!!!

Comment

• W.at.c.h ARNOLD CLASSIC Asia 2016 Festival L.iv.e S.trea.m

ACCESS Link >>> ARNOLD CLASSIC 2016

Comment

• Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X