Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Bomb...What the hell is it?

Vic,

I tried that sample pac of the NO BOMB before i worked out and that stuff unreal. You told me MHP was going to be releasing it soon. When is it coming out and what the hell is in that stuff? Pumps in the gym were crazy...

and can it be taken with dark rage?
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

Yea man it can definetly be taken with darkrage man. A few bodybuilders i know told me that they tried it and it was just amazing. Oh they took it with darkrage man. just simply take it as directed man. An you will be okay. As far as whats in it i dont really remember. I went on a website and read a lot of stuff on it an totally forgot man. But the guys that have used it said that there pumps was insane.

Comment

all i heard was ...man ....man ...man ...man ...... cheers for the info cant wait to try it
        " did you drop some change or did i hear a chink"- Chev Chelios

-------------STILL BACKING WOLF-------------

Comment

IT's great on its own, but when you stack it with Dark Rage or EpoBlast....the endurance aspect is crazy....you can train forever on that stack!

Comment

Yea your right. Sorry about using the word man so much man. lmao! Its just a habit. With stacking this stuff tho you are going to have some amazing pumps.

Comment

I tried it with jack3d and I thought my friggin triceps was going to explode. It was a free sample soon as I get my bills all caught up i'll be taking it. For those that don't know a new born is $$$$$!!!

Comment

Kool man. You should try some N.O xplode

Comment

Originally posted by big dakota king View Post
                  Kool man. You should try some N.O xplode

tried no explode gave me terrible headaches. jack3d is much better imo.

Comment

I have BCAA 3300,T-Bomb II and NO-Bomb lined up in my shopping cart for next month.If it works as well as Dark Rage/Dark Matter-or better,I'll be one happy squirrel.

I train so intensely on DR that I might just puke and fall over. Damn mad shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja Vu View Post
                      tried no explode gave me terrible headaches. jack3d is much better imo.
                      Same got migranes and terrible cramps aswel over it
                      T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X