Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you guys suprised? Branch is clearly "off" ( if you don't know what that means, you don't need to know" and Victor has always been bigger then him to begin with. Not taking anything away from Brance but Victor 100% cannot be fucked with.

Comment

• Whether you like it or not:

I know, I'll probably be banned from MD for using this link. But whether you like it or not, these are the IFBB rankings.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• FYI, these guys are NEVER OFF, just smaller doses, they are always hormonized
        Last edited by corland45; May 22nd, 2010, 06:16 PM. Reason: these

Comment

• Originally posted by corland45 View Post
          FYI, these guys are NEVER OFF, just smaller doses, they are always hormonized
          atta boy
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• stupid music.

Now thats "hardcore".......oh boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by pushing tin View Post
              vic looks great ,, branch and vic are hungry in the gym branch is a great guy to talk with he gave me some great advice... i was their during the shoot.. we all headed their at the same time to train,,, just watching them train brings some spark to my game.....
              I saw your pics of you training with with Vic & Branch. You're living the life bro. Good to see you making your way up the BB ladder!
              Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

• i can't take all the haters in here....didn't mom ever tell you guys if u dont have anything nice to say then don't say anything....great video...honestly who cares who's form is what guarantee everyone in here can improve form on every exercise they do...everyone does things their own way...branch is jacked, victor is jacked, bigger than anyone in these forums and the only way to judge will be in september on the O stage..I'm from pittsburgh and believe me the video doesn't show how big both these guys are in person...

Comment

• Originally posted by devo09 View Post
                  If you look at most of the guys who actually lock-out there pressing movements they have better triceps...so it is partially due to his form..

look at levrone, always locked-out....and monster triceps...coincidence?
                  Branch's Triceps are fucking huge dude...
                  Attached Files
                  My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Everybody talk shit about Branch. Come Olympia time he'll show up. He doesn't seem to disappoint with that. Jay's still going to win it though.

Comment

• Mad respect to them both.

LIGHTWEIGHT MFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zak ATLAS View Post
                        nice vid its a shame that theres no comentary

victor looks sick n branch has to bring up his arms

If those are small arms were all fucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elf View Post
                          Branch's Triceps are fucking huge dude...

Agreed the man is a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
                            Victor can definitely be the next Mr.O, he has the size the shape, everything. I would never count this guy out.

If he brings his legs up a bit(and I think he has) and shows up in shape. It should be Vic,Jay,Phil and kai battling for 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangerman View Post
                              Contest condition or not, Branch just doesnt impress me at all. I guess its his lines and structure mostly. He's flat out genetically outclassed by Victor. Regardless of this being off season and not meaning shit, it's hard to ignore how much bigger victor looks in this video. Branch looks like the average "big guy" at your local gym whereas Victor is on another level completely.

I also agree with the comment someone made about Branch's "form". Average joe shmoe lifts like that, he gets called a retard that needs to lower the weight and do the exercise correctly, but an ifbb pro does it and its "hardcore". I dont care if he wins the Olympia 20 times in a row, he still lifts purely for the positive part of the movement and throws the static and negative parts of the movement right in the trash. I guess its self reinforcing when you get that far doing it that way. whatever. my 2 cents

nothing but the truth!!!

Comment

• Victor has the combo of perfect symmetry and proportions coupled with superb mass. Branch who is a good guy (I've been told) sadly lacks many of these qualities but yet somehow holds his own due to his “freak-factor”. On a side note notice how Branch's form is horrible compared to Vic's!? It will be interesting to follow the two at the Olympia this year. I hope Victor wins, because he was shamelessly robbed in 2007.

Comment

Working...
                                X