Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vic - Nice Fella ... help my Tris paaleease!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic - Nice Fella ... help my Tris paaleease!

Victor, Iím a big fan. I think itís terrific youíre getting involved in your friendís foundation for his lost son Ė The Cristian Rivera Foundation. We have a friend at Church whose daughter Kate (same age as Cristian when he passed away) is currently battling a brain tumor (www.prayforkate.com) . . . it is a heartbreaking journey. Kate has countless prayer warriors and just recently been blessed with an improving diagnosis Ė thank Jesus.

On to bodybuilding - You seem to offer the most complete figure of the top pros. All body parts are dense with virtually no weak points Ė and from an amateurís perspective, your closest competition would be Dexter, Roelly and Phil. Of course you also have guys like Jay, Branch and Kai . . . but as far as the most overall aesthetically pleasing physique, you and Dexter are neck & neck, include your larger frame and you take top billing. My question pertains to the triceps muscle. Can one specifically train the lateral or external head of the triceps muscle? Iím sure you can, however I have a very difficult time activating that part of the muscle, as well as adding mass to it? Itís interesting because my triceps are probably my strongest body part? Iíve been down to around 8% body fat (5í10Ē & 170 lbs), so visually I would think it would have popped at some point Ė the inner triceps respond really well and continue to grow, I just wish I could get that outside of the ďhorseshoeĒ to POP! Any exercise suggestions would certainly be appreciated.

Godís blessings on your climb towards the Olympia Crown! Iíll be pulling for you (too bad they donít televise it!!).

Aaron Kolodny

Originally posted by hebrewhammer View Post
    Victor, Iím a big fan. I think itís terrific youíre getting involved in your friendís foundation for his lost son Ė The Cristian Rivera Foundation. We have a friend at Church whose daughter Kate (same age as Cristian when he passed away) is currently battling a brain tumor (www.prayforkate.com) . . . it is a heartbreaking journey. Kate has countless prayer warriors and just recently been blessed with an improving diagnosis Ė thank Jesus.

On to bodybuilding - You seem to offer the most complete figure of the top pros. All body parts are dense with virtually no weak points Ė and from an amateurís perspective, your closest competition would be Dexter, Roelly and Phil. Of course you also have guys like Jay, Branch and Kai . . . but as far as the most overall aesthetically pleasing physique, you and Dexter are neck & neck, include your larger frame and you take top billing. My question pertains to the triceps muscle. Can one specifically train the lateral or external head of the triceps muscle? Iím sure you can, however I have a very difficult time activating that part of the muscle, as well as adding mass to it? Itís interesting because my triceps are probably my strongest body part? Iíve been down to around 8% body fat (5í10Ē & 170 lbs), so visually I would think it would have popped at some point Ė the inner triceps respond really well and continue to grow, I just wish I could get that outside of the ďhorseshoeĒ to POP! Any exercise suggestions would certainly be appreciated.

Godís blessings on your climb towards the Olympia Crown! Iíll be pulling for you (too bad they donít televise it!!).

Aaron Kolodny
    thank you for the support.The 2 best basics for tris are, reg.dips and bench dips and overhead extensions.
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Comment

Working...
    X