No announcement yet.

Your View of Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona is a gray state, or in many circumstances, a bit of a wannabe place. No one is really 'from' here (there are a few). AZ is bent on getting people to move here, but seems less concerned about the people already living & spending here. Go to any sporting event and youll find more fans supporting the other team than you will the home team - many transplants. No biggie, but "we" seem to always want to be someone else - little LA? Scottsdale is always trying to out-chique itself, than the other 10 major city-towns are trying to outdo each other . . . Im sure most metros have similar issues. The dilemma with others view of us is one of ignorance. With this 1070 bill, no one has done any research and is getting the news and viewpoints from agenda driven politicians and news outlets . . . listen, our very own ex-governor (Janet Napolitano) strongly opposed the bill, and when asked if she had read it, said "no". Its like 11 pages???!!!??? The healthcare bill is around 2000 . . . people read that (hopefully) . . . but lets just bust a race card again . . . either way, Napalitano (now the head of homeland security . . . hilarious - probably the absolute least qualified for the job) was and is essentially worthless. So, "wtf is going on with the people?" - I think most are fed up with law breakers running the show and apologizing for wanting the laws to be maintained - you get cart blanche to do your thing and accuse oppression at your leisure - for no reason.

Comment

Well to tell you the truth i just dont care for the state all together and i messed up cause dicussing politics and religion on here is really not my thing.
      Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
      http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Comment

Nothing wrong with being racist.
        AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
        MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by vshape View Post
          Well to tell you the truth i just dont care for the state all together and i messed up cause dicussing politics and religion on here is really not my thing.
          That is the professional stance to take. In response to his refusal to endorse a Democratic senator from NC, Michael Jordan once said "Republicans buy sneakers too." Vic is wise in graciously bowing out of this conversation.

Comment

I love Michael Jordan - greatest athlete ever . . . and rich, why would he vote DEM? He wants to keep the money he has earned! And spend it, therefore helping the world go round.

Victor - God Bless on your upcoming Olympia.

Comment

Working...
            X