Vic @ 2010 Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic @ 2010 Olympia

How do you think he looked? Do you agree with his 8th place spot? What is your feedback?
    Vic Back Double Bi.jpgVic Side Chest.jpgVic Front Double Bi.jpgVic Back.jpg

I think he got screwed he should have been at least 5 or 6, no way Wolf beat him out Wolf looked like shit. THE BBING JUDGES ARE ALMOST AS BAD AS THE MMA JUDGES!!!!!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

I love Victor's shape and he should have been Mr Olympia in 2007.

With that said, he need to be harder the other night.
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I think the people who miss up his food preparation should be let go that was a bad time to do that an for the placing he was screwed what is wrong with the IFBB it always come down to the size game an I know that Jay Culter is not all that.

Comment

someone tell me how the hell Ronnie Rockel could place better than him.
          http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

Comment

Im huge fan of vic , and both wolf and rockel were better at the olympia and deserved to take 5 and 6th place. Although kai did not deserve to beat vic
            I hope Vic will bring something new and fresh to ac2011 if hes doing it cause otherswise hes not getting back to winner circles

Comment

Victor got SCREWED at the 2010 MR. O, i had him in 3,place easy..The judging panel must have a personal problem,with him,how does jay cutler beat him on /sym/shape/balance/what doe,s victor do now???? he must not trust the judging panel i feel for you vic,keep your head up Champ!!! we loved your package...

Comment

I met VIC at an event we had here in htown a few months ago. When i seen him i thought he would be at least top five! I really need help understanding the judging criteria better.
                Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

he looks like asc 2007

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Vic's physique. I think he's still the most dangerous guy on stage. Just needs to repeat that 03 condition, with the mass he carries now. He will eventually nail it, and show up looking like he's carved out of marble, and he will blow people's minds.
                    http://www.bigronpartlow.com
                    http://www.canadianbodybuildingradio.com

Comment

Victor did not get screwed at all.. he could have been 7th, and probably should have been.. but lets face it.. he looked awful friday.. better saturday.. im one of his biggest fans but you have to see this from an unbiased perspective.. Victor was soft all weekend, looked to be in horrible condition friday, if he nails his conditioning he can beat anybody on that stage.. if he doesnt.. well.. we see what happens

Comment

i think on sat night he look like he did in 07 or really close to it..

Comment

Guys i watched Vic video, there one in which he's looking back at the Olympia, he know is was not hard enough he said so himself the video show how he looked in the stage there ways he was looking at other competitors he knew if he was not good enough to place top six, This guys is Leo born 29.July, same date as me, a Lion injured is the most dangerous, watch out 2011, he has nothing to prove to us as fan, he needs to prove to himself and he know he can be better than he was in September in the O, Keep in mind you are Lion man, King of the jungle.... BB Vic is your jungle you rule there ........Cum boss cum on, Love you boss as friend and body builder

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore77 View Post
                            Victor got SCREWED at the 2010 MR. O, i had him in 3,place easy..The judging panel must have a personal problem,with him,how does jay cutler beat him on /sym/shape/balance/what doe,s victor do now???? he must not trust the judging panel i feel for you vic,keep your head up Champ!!! we loved your package...
                            I'm a huge Vic fan but you clearly need your head examined.

Vic was smooth and he somehow lost the size in his legs. I did think he was better then Kai though.

Comment

Vic ftw Arnold 2011!

Comment

Working...
                              X