1 of 2 < >

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Burning fat....

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Burning fat....

    Just wanted to ask a question on the forum. To what extent would someone have to lose body fat and become toned? I guess that's pretty general, but where would someone start? Food and exercise obviously but where does the burning fat come in and nutrition change and how fast of a change will affect the body. Any comments, answers? I figured this would be the best site to ask this. Well if someone answers that would be great. Thank You. If you have any questions just add them in your answer.

  • #2
    burning fat consider a most serious case so never forget any aspects in life for best health and maintain a standard in life so burning fat become a source of disease so never hesitate any matters discuss for growth.


    • #3

      It would be easier to answer your question if you gave more specifics. Goal setting is very important. Setting a reasonable pace for fat loss is equally important so that you don't introduce additional health issues by trying to drop too much too fast. Diet is 80% of your effort where the other 20% is exercise.
      Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.