Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Does anyone else have this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil mama
    replied
    I doubt it cause your Mr.Right would stop you dead in your tracks...no if's and's about it.

Originally posted by Qubabe View Post
    Thank you!! My Mom says if he's the right guy I will make the time for whomever it is. Sometimes I wonder if I push away or close off Mr Right before I even know it.

Leave a comment:

• MrsRockyStar
    replied
    Originally posted by BIG BOSS !! View Post
    How did you spend Valentine's Day?

-Boss

I got up at 5am and ran 5 miles, took care of my dogs and horses, then taught 2 boot camp classes, I sat down with another client went over her new diet plan, took a nap, then worked at my training facility from 1-9pm I drove home, cooked my meals for today, and went to bed. Even when I was in relationships VDay wasn't important to me. I never thought that one day should be any different on how much you loved and cared about someone. I believe in the little things. If you brought me flowers on a day I wouldn't expect them that would mean so much more than on a day that all women get them.

Leave a comment:

• MrsRockyStar
    replied
    Originally posted by lil mama View Post
    lol good for you...do your thing and when ya ready too slow down you will and you will certainly make the time needed when you do meet that special one...and right now doesnt seem like the time from what your say and that is ok. Your young and you should do what ya like doing and have fun cause once you do settle down it will be a whole different story so make the most of your youth.
    Thank you!! My Mom says if he's the right guy I will make the time for whomever it is. Sometimes I wonder if I push away or close off Mr Right before I even know it.

Leave a comment:

• BIG BOSS !!
    replied
    I constantly meet guys who basically nag me about not hearing from me enough. It makes me frustrated and makes me call or text them even less. I work 2 jobs where I'm the boss and a lot of people rely on me, I workout everyday, and I live alone so I have to do all the shopping, cleaning, and cooking. I also have my hobbies that I'm into, showing dogs and any boating events. I never have time for a personal life. I barely have time to slow down. I love my busy life. I wouldn't have it any other way. I need to meet someone busy enough to not notice that I don't call them everyday.

How did you spend Valentine's Day?

-Boss

Leave a comment:

• lil mama
    replied
    lol good for you...do your thing and when ya ready too slow down you will and you will certainly make the time needed when you do meet that special one...and right now doesnt seem like the time from what your say and that is ok. Your young and you should do what ya like doing and have fun cause once you do settle down it will be a whole different story so make the most of your youth.

I constantly meet guys who basically nag me about not hearing from me enough. It makes me frustrated and makes me call or text them even less. I work 2 jobs where I'm the boss and a lot of people rely on me, I workout everyday, and I live alone so I have to do all the shopping, cleaning, and cooking. I also have my hobbies that I'm into, showing dogs and any boating events. I never have time for a personal life. I barely have time to slow down. I love my busy life. I wouldn't have it any other way. I need to meet someone busy enough to not notice that I don't call them everyday.

Leave a comment:

• MrsRockyStar
    started a topic Does anyone else have this problem?

Does anyone else have this problem?

Working...
X