Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

What do ladies like better in men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do ladies like better in men?

Juicers or non-juicers?

anyone?

Your question is very vague. You should ask more about body type since users can achieve a number of different physiques as well as non users. I prefer men who are in shape and have more of an athletes conditioning to men who are large and overly muscular.

Comment

What does it matter if they use or not. As long as they are honest and loving.

Originally posted by Dumbell225 View Post
      Juicers or non-juicers?

anyone?

Comment

I would not judge a man for using, or for not using... but I would think negatively of a man for wholly relying on it, and not putting in the hard work and dedication that is crucial in bodybuilding (i.e. a man who refuses to train hard because he's not using, or who lets everything else go to shit because he is using, etc.) Maybe I don't know any better, but to me that stuff is just another tool in the toolbox... not the only tool a man should be using. No pun intended. LOL.

Comment

^^^^ That was funny.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
              Exactly!!

Comment

healthy and trim
                or delusional?

oh wait...
                same thing?
                http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
                Originally posted by bolsen
                Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post

That's why I love this lady.

Comment

it does not matter... he just has to be a good and loving trustworthy man.
                    Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart...

Comment

women like a best way so they adopt all those actions those provide a best health so never forget any matter5s for best health and eat nutated foods for best health so be a happy and maintain a standard in life for best.

Comment

Hi

Ladies have more better performance rather than men,in any field of life,they are more concentrated towards the task or any assignment which is imposed upon their shoulder in very right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoko View Post
                          Hi

Ladies have more better performance rather than men,in any field of life,they are more concentrated towards the task or any assignment which is imposed upon their shoulder in very right way.
                          Except for sports, business, academics, politics, etc.

Comment

To be fair, though, women are really good at some things, like nagging, and nursing. If my wifey didn't nag me constantly I probably wouldn't get anything done, and when I had the flu the last couple days she took good care of me (changing my puke bucket, cleaning the bathroom, stirring my gingerale so it wasn't too fizzy, etc).

Comment

Sounds like you have a pretty good woman there.
                              Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Working...
                              X