Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

What do ladies like better in men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
    Sounds like you have a pretty good woman there.
    Yup, I'm pretty damn lucky, that's for sure! I thank God for my family every day!

Comment

what about a guy not as in shape?

Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
      Yup, I'm pretty damn lucky, that's for sure! I thank God for my family every day!
      I see girls at my gym who i think are gorgeous. Super fit and dedicated and athletic. but i dont even think of asking them out because im not built. Im loving and trustworthy but theres no darn way theyre dating a guy less muscular than they are regardless. I asked my trainer out a few yeas ago and she told me to get serious that she could bench press me for warmups. needless to say i had to find myself a new trainer after that humiliation.. not so pleasant ...

Comment

Originally posted by legfocus View Post
        I see girls at my gym who i think are gorgeous. Super fit and dedicated and athletic. but i dont even think of asking them out because im not built. Im loving and trustworthy but theres no darn way theyre dating a guy less muscular than they are regardless. I asked my trainer out a few yeas ago and she told me to get serious that she could bench press me for warmups. needless to say i had to find myself a new trainer after that humiliation.. not so pleasant ...
        So you're pretty thin then? Sounds like getting in shape & adding some muscle would help your self-confidence which would in turn help your game

Comment

Thats one of the reasons i posted. i always get people saying that its my game that matters , as if a skinny dude with game is going to get the job done with a girl thats more fit/muscular. I dont believe that. friends? Sure. Physical attraction. no way. And i can and do work my butt off but im never going o be "built" just not in the cards ...

Comment

Originally posted by legfocus View Post
            Thats one of the reasons i posted. i always get people saying that its my game that matters , as if a skinny dude with game is going to get the job done with a girl thats more fit/muscular. I dont believe that. friends? Sure. Physical attraction. no way. And i can and do work my butt off but im never going o be "built" just not in the cards ...
            you're absolutely right, with an attitude like that you never will be.
            Jason_-_BIO__5_(1).jpg why don't you tell this guy how hard it is for you? I'm sure he'd love to hear it.
            The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
              bmwahahahahahaah nice nice
              Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Comment

What does it matter if they use or not. As long as they are honest and loving.

I agree!

Comment

I like the hands of men

Comment

Working...
                  X