Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Post Pregnancy Weight Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Pregnancy Weight Loss

Wasn't sure where to post this so figured a general section would be cool...

Anyways I'm trying to help my wife drop her pregnancy weight but it's a real nightmare for her so I'm looking for some diet advice.

She's been on a keto diet for the past month and has only lost about 4lbs...not what we expected.

What is different about her body now, 6 months after having a baby vs before? It seems like her body will not shed fat no matter what she does.

In addition to the Keto she is alternating LISS with HIT 5 days a week.

Any advice is appreciated!

After pregnancy women weight problem face so we will care for best health and maintain a standard in life so we will be conscious all time for best health so having a best role for best health.

Comment

try power yoga

Comment

I have tons of articles on my site that I am currently putting together. had my baby 6 months ago.

http://www.jenniferguterl.com

Comment

Good pics!

Comment

Breast feeding makes women drop weight fast.

Comment

Working...
            X