Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone...

- my name is Zoila, I'm 34yrs and I also live in NYC.
    - i have no kids (only a bunch of nephews and nieces.. lol)
    - currently have a boyfriend... never married or engaged.
    -I started working out because of a thyroidectomy (May 2002)
    - I did my very first figure competition two years ago (which i sucked totally) and this june I'm going to compete.
    - i have been training heavy by myself since last June, in which I found that I love training hard. And now I'm 12 weeks away from the competition.
    - I love reading and knitting ... also love spending with my twin sister's kids.
    - I'm also going for my certification in personal training and nutrition.
    - My boyfriend and I are planning to get two dogs when i move to Seattle with him.

Comment

• -Govt. Name: Candace
      -age is 22
      -Leo
      -no kids but wan't some in the future..lil crumb snatchers :-)
      -Married to a Marine..Jesse my high school sweetheart we been together for going on 7 yrs. but married for 4 months. He is my biggest inspiration and bestfriend.
      -I have one brother who was President of Omega Psi Phi
      -My parents are seperated..:-( ..tear..
      -I have a bad ass poodle who wishes she was a pit
      -I love the beach and trying to get the body for it ..:-)
      -I'm hard on the outside to cover up my kindness on the inside..
      -I attend University of Texas at Arlington and Kinesiology is my Major and I plan to get into PTschool to get a Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
      -I was born and raised in Houston, Tx but lived in Oceanside, Ca and Currently inFort Worth due to military purposes.
      -My dad is my ultimate best friend..I love him with alllll my heart
      -I'm a food junkie...but not anymore! starting today :-)
      -I love cooking, dancing, cleaning (yea my husband is a neat freak which turned me into one), hanging out with the little friends I do keep..I love love love shopping..but um I don't have a job so it dosen't work out the way I want it lol
      -I love MD because you guys are super dooper sweet with hot ass bodies and good directions!!! The trainer that I had wasn't even as close to giving me the support and info MD Fam has...so thanks
      -I can't see it right now but I want to do some kind of modeling or fitness...
      -If I ever get fit...I probably would hardly ever wear clothes..lol my husband dosen't agree :-)
      -I love reading erotic books before I go to bed to have wild dreams..about me n jesse of course..
      -My biggest fear in the WORLD is staying fat and Spider, Bees, any type of bugs, or anything that flies...o yea and my parents dying before they have grandkids..
      Thanks for letting me share
      -
      Cation: Pregnant!!!
      Beware of Pregnant Woman!!!

Comment

• Hi everyone!
        I'm Sara- I'll be 25 in about another month (new to the MD and siouxcountry forums).
        - Musician by trade- am a grad. student in music now- primary inst. is oboe
        - Aiming for BB eventually, but for now, using weight training as stress relief and a way to balance out the school/music portion of my life- just learning how my body will adapt to training over time. I've been lifting since Nov. 2006.
        - Used to weigh 200 lbs (definitely NOT from muscle, although I used to like to tell myself it was), until in 2003-4 I realized that my family's risk for cardiac issues, diabetes, cancer, and gallbladder issues were going to catch up with me if I didn't do something about it. I then lost over 50 lbs.
        - Became active in HapKiDo (eclectic Korean martial art- a lot like TKD, but with the primary focus on joint locks and throwing [at least for my club's style. I love any class where the very first thing you learn is how to fall down!]), but had to quit when I went to grad. school and there was no dojang for it in my new area.
        - When I started grad. school, I fell back into sedentary habits- I didn't gain any weight, but ended up in a walking boot for 3 months in Fall '06 for a foot tendon injury. Once I got out of phys. therapy for that, I joined the Gold's in town and swore I was never going to be like that again if I could at all help it (I have had various foot problems, and have had 7 casts on my right, and 3 casts on my left). I was doing TKD until I had a school conflict, but have continued to weight train and am hooked!
        - I am from a farm and am an animal nut (where I live now, I can't have pets and it's driving me nuts!)- I used to have a ton of cats, and also used to raise and show rabbits and pygmy goats.
        -Studying for personal training cert.- I don't intend to make a career out of it, but do it more on the scale that I teach private oboe lessons.

Comment

• I just found this thread.. I've posted some on the forum already
          - My name is Elizabeth. But never called by my given name it's either Bette, beth, liz or hey you.
          - I'm 26
          - Originally from the Bay Area. Lived in Hawaii, Florida, Virginia, California, Missouri, and Mexico. No not military. I currently live in San Diego.
          -I am a single parent with a 2 1/2 year old son who is a ball of energy
          - I teach high school science (biology, chemistry, and anatomy/physiology) part time. preclinical and clinical associate for a medical device company part time.
          - I'm finishing up my masters degree in regulatory affairs/ pharmacy, but I like medical devices ($$$$) vs. pharmaceuticals
          - I was always involved in some competitive sport since 4. Gymnastics, Swimming, Diving, Field Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse, Rugby.
          - I can crochhet and do various beadwork. Any coworkers family or friends get crocheted blankets for gifts.
          - I train in brazilian jiu jitsu and muay thai 6-8 hours a week . I love MMA.
          - I surf at least once a week
          - I have one pet a cat that thinks it's a dog/person
          - I have a motocross bike but I hardly get to go out and ride
          - I love muscle cars
          - Love to dance... favorites are salsa, merengue, bachata. Pretty much anything latin
          - Love to cook hate the clean up
          - I like logic puzzles
          - I went to law school for a year and a half before I decided I hated it

Comment

• Welcome to the board, ladies! You will find so much information and so many new friends here. Everyone here is so wonderful! Glad you found us!

Comment

• -My name is Amy
              -31 yrs old...single
              -I have an overprotective miniature schnauzer named Tucker.
              -Was a trooper for the Ohio State Highway Patrol for 3 years, now still work for the highway patrol as a Network Administrator Supervisor.
              -I do not drink or smoke..
              -I live with the love of my life, Nate. He is in his first year of residency for Radiology. He has two little boys, 9 and 5 that I adore.
              - I do not have any children of my own, just my dog.
              -I am doing my first figure competition in May.
              - I am doing my first fitness competition in Septmeber.
              - My trainer is the beautiful and talented Julie Lohre.
              - I currently weigh 123 lbs and I am 5'6"
              -I want to open my own business once my boyfriend finishes residency so he can be my bank. It will be a doggy daycare on about 5 acres of land to let the dogs run and play at will.

That's all I can think of now.

Comment

• Welcome!

I have a schnoodle named Maxwell. He's protective too.

Comment

• Originally posted by sallyanne View Post
                  You need to talk with *Bunny* - http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=24884

She is also a cancer survivor and she's now getting ready to prep for a national show.

Much respect to you for all the suffering you have been through and for getting back into shape.
                  +1
                  Welcome!

Comment

• welcome to md!

Comment

• Originally posted by amyjo1513 View Post
                      -My name is Amy
                      -31 yrs old...single
                      -Was a trooper for the Ohio State Highway Patrol for 3 years, now still work for the highway patrol as a Network Administrator Supervisor.
                      -I live with the love of my life, Nate. He is in his first year of residency for Radiology. He has two little boys, 9 and 5 that I adore.
                      -I want to open my own business once my boyfriend finishes residency so he can be my bank. It will be a doggy daycare on about 5 acres of land to let the dogs run and play at will.

WELCOME!

you have an awesome trainer................i thought julie lived somewhere in florida???

what kind of business???
                      I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Comment

• Hey ladies. My boyfriend spends more time on here than anywhere, I swear, so I thought I would give it a try. I figured this would be a great place to get some great advise and to make some friends

Anyways, I have been reading through some of these and I just want to say you guys are amazing, and I think this was such a great thread to start. I dont have too much going on but I guess I can share a little.

`My name is Alicia, 20 years old, and I live in Atlanta, GA
                        `I have 3 dogs, a cat, and a saltwater fish tank with all my fishy friends.
                        `I just started really getting into working out about a year and a half ago, but just started to up my training a bit more seriously about 3 months ago.
                        `Would love to eventually do a figure show.
                        `I have had the same boyfriend for almost 6 years now (I know I'm too young for 6 years) but I love him very much, he is my rock.
                        `I go to school full time, and am majoring in wildlife biology.
                        `I am the office manager at a travel agency.
                        `I love to be outdoors, go shopping, play cards, and spend time with friends and family.

Comment

• welcome! great to see new members! we have a great group here...hope you around the MD block.
                          Team-TammyFitness
                          hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Comment

• Originally posted by amyjo1513 View Post
                            -My name is Amy
                            -31 yrs old...single

ive always wanted a doggy day care!
                            Team-TammyFitness
                            hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrecrane View Post
                              Hey ladies. My boyfriend spends more time on here than anywhere, I swear, so I thought I would give it a try. I figured this would be a great place to get some great advise and to make some friends

Anyways, I have been reading through some of these and I just want to say you guys are amazing, and I think this was such a great thread to start. I dont have too much going on but I guess I can share a little.

`My name is Alicia, 20 years old, and I live in Atlanta, GA
                              `I have 3 dogs, a cat, and a saltwater fish tank with all my fishy friends.
                              `I just started really getting into working out about a year and a half ago, but just started to up my training a bit more seriously about 3 months ago.
                              `Would love to eventually do a figure show.
                              `I have had the same boyfriend for almost 6 years now (I know I'm too young for 6 years) but I love him very much, he is my rock.
                              `I go to school full time, and am majoring in wildlife biology.
                              `I am the office manager at a travel agency.
                              `I love to be outdoors, go shopping, play cards, and spend time with friends and family.
                              Babe! good to see you here! Maybe one of the ladies here can help you out with your diet. I know my diet of the same meals at the same time every day isnt for everyone....But hey, its easy to follow.

Love you

Comment

• Lynda Valeri
                                AKA: Lymbo..don't ask..
                                -I live on Pelican Island/Seaside park NJ..surrounded by sand and water with 4 seasons..I'd have it know other way...
                                -I was a spokes model for prosource.net for 7 years.. representing them at fitness Events & Expo's...I still help out when I can..
                                -I love fitness figure and all the girls who work so hard and look so great..I never competed but always wanted to..I didn't have the time to dedicate my self ...Traveling around during those years took up to much time...It was a fun ride..just got old..I'm now a new mom of a 3 1/2 month old named Gia..I still work hard to keep healthy & fit ..Offers come in all the time to do Product and fitness AD's.. before & after fitness mom stuff...Gee ya think ? Where were they before..LOL.. at this time I'm not interested...I keep it simple these days and enjoy being home..I don't want to see an airport or hotel for a long while..
                                -I'm asked all the time on myspace... How can "I" become a fitness model spokes person? I can only say marry someone who works there..I did..PS..only kidding...Work hard & hit up http://www.musclemania.com/event_schedule.htm shows..Great events to get started...And pay attention.... enjoy the industry & all the great people on this Forum...
                                Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

Working...
                                X