Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breanne, Bre
    Majoring in Fashion Marketing/Business Admin- should graduate in Dec.
    I work in retail and new home sales
    Have a boyfriend who is also my trainer we have been together for over a year
    My next show is the Europa in August
    Short term, I am looking for a consistent career w/ benefits post graduation
    Long term, I want to own my own clothing store (fitness apparel of course!)
    Short term fit goals, look my best ever and place top 5 at Europa
    Long term fit goals, maintain a healthy lifestyle on and off season and not rely on food as comfort!
    www.Breannemollman.com

Comment

• Ok here I go.., I have been lurking for a few months now.
      You woman really inspire me.
      I am 50 years old and started lifting weights 2.5 years ago and it has changed my life. I live in a very small town, no gym no trainers for 75 miles so It's been all on my own with Cathe Fredrich tapes, for the first 2 years.
      Started reading everything I could get my hands on as far as nutrition and training. I have learned a ton, still tons more to learn, that is why I live by these forums...lol

I went to the Olympia last fall and was so overwhelmed by all the wonderful, happy healthy BEAUTIFUL people. I met Kenny Kassel, what an absolute wonderful, kind GREAT man. He told me I needed to go to the Arnold, so I did that. Then the Emerald Cup in seattle then the Empire Classic in Spokane.......I am officially addicted to all of this now. I have no desire to compete but I did finally meet a Great Guy, Todd Scott, who is a NPC comptetitor, he placed 4th last year at the USA's in vegas. He got me on the right track, told me how to train right and I finally am seeing the results I'd been stumbling around trying to get.....

The best bunch of people I have ever met in my life, are the Bodybuilding, powerlifting people that I have had the opportunity to meet. It is great motivation for me.

That's all for now....I want to read not type

Comment

• Just a quick hello. Pretty much a lurker that stumbled upon the site while looking up diet information and information about guggulsterones.

I've been training most of my life. I'm 46. No plans to compete. I just train because it's such a part of who I am.
        My Blog

Comment

• I am completely new to this whole thing...as in dont have a clue what I'm doing and need help..lol
          I am a navy wife (obviously) and have been married for 4 years.
          I am 25 years old and have 2 kids (one's 2 and ones 4 months)
          I live at the beach
          I love NASCAR and was raised in the heart of Nascar country...
          I miss being 112 lbs and athletic...and a size 2....
          There's not much more to know about me...:-)

Comment

• hey all I'm 41 a total animal lover-

yet I hunt and fish figure it out i don't kill it if I'm not gonna eat it though
            actually I fish professionally part time though right now cause I'm a stay home dad with two little girls ones 5 and ones 3 they are both daddys little girls I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm married to a great women although maybe not great for me but that's another story I won't wine about now lol been lifting for over 25 yrs. but haven't been able to in the last 4 because of a back injury that I'm finally gettin fixed in Oct. man am I biting at the bit to get back in the gym and train this being out of shape sucks! I live in the country on 15 acres overlooking the Great lake of Ontario so I guess you can say I'm a redneck at heart. Todd
            If it's free it's not worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcoop View Post
              hey all I'm 41 a total animal lover-

yet I hunt and fish figure it out i don't kill it if I'm not gonna eat it though
              actually I fish professionally part time though right now cause I'm a stay home dad with two little girls ones 5 and ones 3 they are both daddys little girls I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm married to a great women although maybe not great for me but that's another story I won't wine about now lol been lifting for over 25 yrs. but haven't been able to in the last 4 because of a back injury that I'm finally gettin fixed in Oct. man am I biting at the bit to get back in the gym and train this being out of shape sucks! I live in the country on 15 acres overlooking the Great lake of Ontario so I guess you can say I'm a redneck at heart. Todd
              Dad taught me: "If you don't eat it...you don't kill it!" I was brought up hunting and fishing.

Best to you on your back. I was out of lifting for almost 4 years at one time. I couldn't wait to get back to it so I can understand your desire to do so.

I'm a country girl myself. My sons and their dad used to head up to Lake Ontario for the salmon runs. They used to stay in the Pulaski area.
              My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by NattyLil'Cougar View Post
                Dad taught me: "If you don't eat it...you don't kill it!" I was brought up hunting and fishing.

Best to you on your back. I was out of lifting for almost 4 years at one time. I couldn't wait to get back to it so I can understand your desire to do so.

I'm a country girl myself. My sons and their dad used to head up to Lake Ontario for the salmon runs. They used to stay in the Pulaski area.
                ain't but a stones throw from me to Pulaski! your dad sounds like a smart man thats how mine raised me too. I did forget to mention I have 3 rottweilers and 5 cats and 2 fish tanks. lol
                If it's free it's not worth it.

Comment

• -My name is Akilah but you can call me "Amazon"
                  - single
                  - I have a beautiful white cat with one blue eye and one green eye. She is like my child. I love this cat so much it hurts.

- I stand 6'2" and weigh 164 lbs
                  - I was a police officer for 5 years and the first female to make the SWAT Team in South Georgia. After leaving the police force I enrolled into massage therapy school. I'm also a nutritionist.
                  -I don't smoke but drink on occasions (off season only)
                  - I currently live in the south side of Atlanta but have plans to move to Germany in a few years.
                  - I do not have any children but I'm undecided about having children in the future.
                  - I started bodybuilding in 2007
                  - This is my first year competing female bodybuilding.
                  My Competition history is
                  April 2008 SNBF 2nd place Tall
                  SNBF 3rd place Novice
                  April 2008 NPC 1st place Heavy Weight
                  Oct 2008 SNBF 1st place Tall

- Next year I'll be competing in Figure for the first time.
                  - I don't have a trainer because every trainer I hired had no clue on how to train a tall woman like myself. Therefore, I train myself.
                  - I want to inspire other tall women to enter the sport and not be intimidated by the lack of other tall women competing.
                  Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

• My name is Kristen, I'm live in North Carolina.
                    Started competing in 07.
                    I did the NC Jr States in 07, competed in both bodybuilding and figure. Place 3rd in Figure and 2nd in Bodybuilding.
                    Then I did the Clash in 07 where I placed 3rd in Figure and 3rd in Bodybuilding.
                    I am competing again in 09 at the NC States in Raleigh, NC. I feel like 07 was more of a learning year for me with the whole competing thing. So I'm looking forward to competing again with the knowledge I have now and the help of a good trainer!
                    Outside of the gym I am a sales assistant for a light gauge steel truss manufacturer. I really enjoy my daytime job and working in an office makes it real easy to get all my meals in with full access of a fridge and microwave. --Although watching co-workers eat crap all day long when I'm getting ready for a competition can at times make me crabby.. but oh well ... it's just the lifestyle.
                    I am also an instructor at Golds Gym, where I teach a variety of classes, something I really do enjoy.
                    Other than the gym I just enjoy having a bit of down time with my boyfriend .. and spending time with friends and family.
                    I live for this shit..........

Comment

• Forgot one thing

Oh yeah I forgot to say in my introduction that having crossed over my first year competing that helped me to decide to stick with just bodybuilding from here on out. Can't wait to compete in 09~!
                      I live for this shit..........

Comment

• Welcome Blonde! I love your arms!!! Judging by your avatar I'd saying sticking with bbing is a great choice!

Tell us a more. How old are ya?

Comment

• Hello everyone! I am new here and please be gentle with me

Comment

• hi blondie, i'm an aries and i'm single

Comment

• - My name is April Michelle
                              - I live in Houston, Texas...I am originally from Florida...still a FL girl at heart! :P
                              - I have 2 dogs, an english bulldog named Wynnston and a yorkie-poo namesd Bailey.
                              - I live with my husband, Joe...he's my soulmate! I adore him!
                              - I used to sell new homes, I currently am taking a Personal Training Certification Course.
                              - I didn't finish college...I liked to party too much. I used to want to be a pediatrician.
                              - My husband and I are in the process of opening our own gym.
                              - I have been working out since 2000. Started working out seriously back in 2004 when I met my husband. I started competing in 2006 and am now addicted! I love it!
                              - I have my own website and manage it myself! It was fun learning all the webdesign stuff.
                              - I have decided to step it up with my competing goals and crossover to bodybuilding! I'm very excited!

Anything else you would like to know....just ask....I'm an open book! LOL

XOXO

Comment

• 5 random non fitness related tidbits about me...feel free to post ur 5!

I love victorian and shabby chic decor.

I am a jam snob!!! I like home made or the kind u buy at fancy grocery stpores. actually i like preserves better...but not a fan of jelly!

The Cosby Show never gets old...i love it!

I like victorian homes better than big modern homes

Id like to live in the french quarter of new orleans..even if its just for a few months...new orleans is a great city...id love to experience it for a summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X