Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by figurebre View Post
    Breanne, Bre
    Majoring in Fashion Marketing/Business Admin- should graduate in Dec.
    I work in retail and new home sales
    Have a boyfriend who is also my trainer we have been together for over a year
    My next show is the Europa in August
    Short term, I am looking for a consistent career w/ benefits post graduation
    Long term, I want to own my own clothing store (fitness apparel of course!)
    Short term fit goals, look my best ever and place top 5 at Europa
    Long term fit goals, maintain a healthy lifestyle on and off season and not rely on food as comfort!
    Well things sure did change!
    I didnt do Europa because of a wreck
    I graduate in december, sort of, wont get my degree until may
    short term fit goals...off season weight of 135lbs
    long term fit goals...fitness modeling? inspire others? because i am definately relying on food for comfort right this moment lol!!!
    www.Breannemollman.com

Comment

• I should've posted in here earlier but...

Kelly, Kel
      Married to Jason, non-bodybuilder and Hot Pocket eater (sigh) lol
      Worker's Compensation Account Manager for the Council of Smaller Enterprise
      Orchestral musician (French Horn) with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Music Performance
      Have been out of school long enough (4 1/2 years) that Law School sounds like a good idea
      Compete in the Women's Tri-Fitness competitions because I love a good, physical challenge.
      Have Celiac disease, and am grossly intolerant of all dairy, eggs, soy, and most nuts and seeds. Additionally, I have an abdominal aortic aneurysm so I'm walking proof that appearance of health and reality are really two completely different things
      Have a Leopard Gecko named Sitka who doesn't think he's a gecko
      Long term I'd love to see how I improve over time at Tri-Fit. I'm already faster in my second show than I was my first. I'm interested to see where my physique can go.
      SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by sallyanne View Post
        -=snip=-My name is Sally Anne-=snip=-
        Excellent thread, Sally Anne. Great to learn about so many MD'ers I've enjoyed reading during the past year.

Comment

• Originally posted by powergirl View Post
          You women are all very amazing. All your accomplishments have my respect. It's amazing how diverse you all are and the many things you've done and seen. WOW.

PowerGril,
          Tell us how you got to Tokyo and what you do there.
          Just wondering.

TIA
          Burr, I Lift & Cycle, I have "GOPD"

Comment

• Originally posted by **blondie** View Post
            My name is Kristen, I'm live in North Carolina.
            Started competing in 07.
            I did the NC Jr States in 07, competed in both bodybuilding and figure. Place 3rd in Figure and 2nd in Bodybuilding.
            Then I did the Clash in 07 where I placed 3rd in Figure and 3rd in Bodybuilding.
            I am competing again in 09 at the NC States in Raleigh, NC. I feel like 07 was more of a learning year for me with the whole competing thing. So I'm looking forward to competing again with the knowledge I have now and the help of a good trainer!
            Outside of the gym I am a sales assistant for a light gauge steel truss manufacturer. I really enjoy my daytime job and working in an office makes it real easy to get all my meals in with full access of a fridge and microwave. --Although watching co-workers eat crap all day long when I'm getting ready for a competition can at times make me crabby.. but oh well ... it's just the lifestyle.
            I am also an instructor at Golds Gym, where I teach a variety of classes, something I really do enjoy.
            Other than the gym I just enjoy having a bit of down time with my boyfriend .. and spending time with friends and family.

Hey mama!!! Good to see ya here!!

She was my and Andrea's roomie at JR USA's! It was the first time we met her and had such a gooooood time with her! Very sweet girl with a lot of potential.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ondrea View Post
              5 random non fitness related tidbits about me...feel free to post ur 5!

I love victorian and shabby chic decor.

I am a jam snob!!! I like home made or the kind u buy at fancy grocery stpores. actually i like preserves better...but not a fan of jelly!

The Cosby Show never gets old...i love it!

I like victorian homes better than big modern homes

Id like to live in the french quarter of new orleans..even if its just for a few months...new orleans is a great city...id love to experience it for a summer.
              Talk to Ozzy before you make that decision...

Comment

• Ok I'll play now: (I like the non-fitness related things...)

- I love the movie Saving Silverman. Like, a lot.
                - I never crave bread. Or pasta.
                - I can eat an ice cream cone from McD in about 30 seconds.
                - I hate hair anywhere except for on the head. Eyebrows & eyelashes are OK though.
                - I had a unibrow. I shaved it when I was in grammar school and my Dad had a heart attack when I did it. C'mon.

Comment

• 1.) I can't drink tap water without crystal light
                  2.) I have to close cabinet drawers completely, I am superstitious about this
                  3.) I was an artist for years, but I quit somewhere in college
                  4.) My calves are too big for 99%% all high boots
                  5.) One time I took a lipodrene, then drank a coffee and had to pee so bad.. I was in class and holding it forever...Starting to sweat from all of the caffeine I just consumed, I went to the bathroom, took down my shorts to air them out (really a bad sweater) and was so caught up in doing this I forgot to pull my panties down to pee. Lol I peed thru my undies. =)
                  www.Breannemollman.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoGirl View Post
                    Ok I'll play now: (I like the non-fitness related things...)

- I love the movie Saving Silverman. Like, a lot.
                    - I never crave bread. Or pasta.
                    - I can eat an ice cream cone from McD in about 30 seconds.
                    - I hate hair anywhere except for on the head. Eyebrows & eyelashes are OK though.
                    - I had a unibrow. I shaved it when I was in grammar school and my Dad had a heart attack when I did it. C'mon.
                    I am with you on the hair thing! I can't stand it and I think it all goes back to swim team.
                    I agree on the bread and pasta too. Who'd have thunk it?
                    SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by connstellation View Post
                      I am with you on the hair thing! I can't stand it and I think it all goes back to swim team.
                      I agree on the bread and pasta too. Who'd have thunk it?
                      I pay big bucks to get it lasered off!!! I think that's why I like to date bodybuilders. Shaving is second nature to them... Ha!

Comment

Hey mama!!! Good to see ya here!!

She was my and Andrea's roomie at JR USA's! It was the first time we met her and had such a gooooood time with her! Very sweet girl with a lot of potential.

Awww thanks Erin you are such a sweetie I had the best time with you two. I look forward to hanging out with yall again sometime!

I live for this shit..........

Comment

I pay big bucks to get it lasered off!!! I think that's why I like to date bodybuilders. Shaving is second nature to them... Ha!
                          I'm with ya there girl! Not a big fan of bodyhair on myself or my man!
                          I live for this shit..........

Comment

• 1st Post

OK so I have been lurking for a while now but afraid to post. I was on a different site and got a bunch of pretty crappy messages about being unattractive and not suited to compete because I have lots of tattoos. So needless to say it was not a good experience for me at all .

Victoria
                            5'2"
                            Married
                            3 Kids (17, 15 & 13)
                            2 dogs (ankle biters LOL)
                            1 cat (19 pounds)
                            Born & raised in Florida
                            Still live in Spring Hill, Florida

We own our own business and I just got my personal training package in the mail. I have 2 motorcycles, a 2005 Kawasaki 636 Ninja and a 2007 Harley Sportster 883L. I absolutely LOVE riding. I have a lot of ink and I love it.

I have been married for 7 years to a wonderful guy who has always had a killer body. I, on the other hand have not always had a killer body. I am only 5'2" and at my biggest I was 190 lbs. I have done the yo-yo thing my whole life. And to me dieting and exercise meant starving myself, taking tons of ephedra, and lots of cardio. I did try all of the fad diets but after loosing weight would quickly find it all and some of its friends LOL. I tried the gym once and hated it (made up a lie to get out of my contract and get my money back).

I have always had a lot of personal "issues" and have self medicated. After almost dying a couple of times in a few months I decided to learn how to live life on life's terms. So in early 2007 I decided seriously to get my self together. And in September of 2007 I joined the local Golds Gym. I had the initial 45 minute consultation and was on my own from there. I didn't want to "get big". I honestly didn't know any different had never seen any women who were muscular and didn't believe in myself at all! I had no idea what I was doing but I was going 6 days a week and liking the changes that I was seeing. Finally convinced that I was serious about going to the gym my husband joined with me. After he joined and we started working out together that was when I started getting serious. By the time June of 2008 came I decided that I really wasn't seeing the changes that I felt I should for the work that I was putting in so I decided that I was going to hire someone and do a figure competition. So I hired Tim Gardner. I was going to do my 1st competition at the end of September. But my husband and I went to our first show the Southern States and at that point I decided I wanted to do BB. I continued training to do the same competition but realised a month out that I was not a BB and doing a show was just not cool at that point. I didn't want to step on a stage and pretend to be something that I was not! I have stage fright as it is and that would have been a mistake for me. So I am still training with Tim & Team Body*Tech to do my first show in 2009. I'm not sure what show yet but will decide before Christmas. I am very excited and glad to be here.

Me in August of 2008

Comment

• Your OK!

Hang in there.
                              Burr, I Lift & Cycle, I have "GOPD"

Comment

• Originally posted by medic1522 View Post
                                hey guys and gals so here goes this introduction thing

Name: Lenya Toney
                                I cuurently live in Atlanta, Ga. I am a proud second generation Italian. Got my papers to prove it lol.
                                I am a paramedic for Grady EMS, which is one of the largest EMS services in the south. I have been involved in Emergency Medical Services for nearly 10 years
                                I graduated from West Virginia University with a bachelors in Emergency Management but chose to still be a paramedic lol.
                                I actualy grew up in west virginia so I am a country girl at heart despite my love for the city.
                                In my spare time I enjoy whitewater rafting as well as video games. truthfuly I am adicted to video games lol.
                                My true nerd factor is that I am a long time band geek. I was a percussionist and a Drum Major in my high school band and still love it to this day lol.
                                I marched a year with the Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps in Drum Corps International. Kind of like the major leagues of music lol.
                                I have been involved in bodybuilding for almost 12 years now. I started when I was a freshman in High School. I played varsity softball and tennis
                                I have a wonderful girlfriend of just over a year now. we have four " furry children". One pretencious tuxedo cat, who is all of 6 pounds soaking wet but dont tell her she thinks she is a Puma, a 100lb Olde English Bulldog who is as cute as she is goofy, and two ferrets that came with my girlfrined. I still dont know why some lesbians insist on exotic pets lol.

Alright so thats me in a nutshell. glad to meet you all
                                OMG!!! Phatom Regiment! Love them, although have to admit, I gotta love the home-grown Jersey Surf. I would watch DCI religiously for years until I started traveling for work. My best girlfriend was a percussionist and she and I got into all sorts of trouble at band camp (yea, I have the stories "one time, at band camp"....)I never find "band geeks" in real life other than the ones I grew up with. I was drum major my Jr. and Sr. year of High School and loved every minute of marching. you just made my day!
                                I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

Comment

Working...
                                X