Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First post

I've been a member for a while but never post anything just started to listen No Bull Radio recently they crack me up.. So wanted to introduced myself

Hi.. My name is Nancy Savaria, 30 yrs old and i live in Ottawa, Canada. I've been working out for the past 6 yrs. I started at 220lbs and now 165lbs at 5'9". Last year, i got serious about my training and diet and got myself down to 145lbs last October. I was featured in Oxygen Magazine transformation story in the July 2008 Abs issue. Feel free to read my story

Now my goal is to get back where i was and maybe someday do a competition.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transf169.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwNNA0OUVMs

Comment

• Good looking woman, you done good!

Glad to see you posting. Keep up the good work.
      Burr, I Lift & Cycle, I have "GOPD"

Comment

• GREAT STUFF GIRLS! KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!

Comment

• Intro...

My name is Amanda, I am 30 yrs old, and have just started on the forums...very new to this! But have found some very interesting topics!
          -I just got engaged, to Mikey, my man of a year and 8 months....
          -I have two Boxers, both boys, Oscar 4yrs and Dempsey 1yr....Dempsey is of course named after Jack Dempsey, and Oscar is Oscar De Lahoya
          -I live in Mesa, have resided in the phoenix area for almost 6yrs, but am originally from Montana....
          -Have a Bachelors in Business Admin w/ a concentration in Management...yay! Right now I am currently working as an Electrical Technician for my fiance's family's company here in phoenix! And LOVE it!!
          -Have been lifting for over 12yrs now, and competing for a yr and a half...started in figure, crossed over to BB, have now done 2 BB shows, and LOVE it...glad I crossed over
          Thanks!

Comment

• My name is Kelli Nasonti and I am fairly new to the forums, I usually just get on to read the information and rarely post.
            I am 22, 5'11'', and my weight fluctuates from 145-150
            I have lifted since 7th grade, athletics and strength training was always a big part of my life, and now I want to step it up and compete in figure. I am planning on doing my first show around June.
            I just graduated with my bachelors degree in business marketing, and will be moving from Ohio were I was born and raised to Northridge, California on a job offer with Medtronic. I am very excited and nervous. I am currently searching for a roommate so if anyone knows someone looking for one in the L.A. area let me know
            I have a wonderful boyfriend who introduced me to this forum (lilgiant)
            I have a persian cat named Willy who I love soo much and will be moving with me to California
            Once I start my prep I plan on making a thread to get as much advice and tips as I can!
            Can't wait to get to know everyone and learn from you all
            www.sexynutrition.com

Comment

• Hey Ladies!
              I have posted a little, but never officially said "Hello"
              Soooo Hello everyone! Its great to have a place like MD where we can all share advice, especially since we all go through the same/similar experiences!
              I have been married to my wonderful husband since 2006, and he has supported me since the start of training. I have two amazing & sweet Pit Bulls... if I could I would have like 15 but that's just not possible..
              Serious training began 4 years ago & I have been competing for 2 years.
              I also studied Nutrition at LIU.
              Enough about me, I am looking forward to getting to know all of you

Comment

• HI

Hi everyone

My name is Lucia and I'm 31y old , I come here very often and I love it .
                I have 2 boys ages 8 and 4 y old . I'm married for 10y and very happy to be .
                I've been working out for 7y , I competed twice . 1st show was local Beauty show and than I decided to go to do Figure . I did NPC - Western Regional show in Phoenix, AZ and I placed 1st.
                I would love to compete again in a near future . I was born and raised in SLOVAKIA , and now we live in Canada . I have great husband who Loves me and Loves what I do .
                When it comes to eating , training and Living this Lifestyle I Love it because , I also want to be a Role Model for My Kids and a sexy wife for my hubby
                I have still a lot to learn , and want to build my physique so that is why I'm here almost every day . It takes time and determination and hard work .
                You guys are AMAZING

Comment

• Originally posted by srnka6 View Post
                  Hi everyone

My name is Lucia and I'm 31y old , I come here very often and I love it .
                  I have 2 boys ages 8 and 4 y old . I'm married for 10y and very happy to be .
                  I've been working out for 7y , I competed twice . 1st show was local Beauty show and than I decided to go to do Figure . I did NPC - Western Regional show in Phoenix, AZ and I placed 1st.
                  I would love to compete again in a near future . I was born and raised in SLOVAKIA , and now we live in Canada . I have great husband who Loves me and Loves what I do .
                  When it comes to eating , training and Living this Lifestyle I Love it because , I also want to be a Role Model for My Kids and a sexy wife for my hubby
                  I have still a lot to learn , and want to build my physique so that is why I'm here almost every day . It takes time and determination and hard work .
                  You guys are AMAZING
                  Welcome to MD Lucia! Congrats on your past wins! Veyr solid showing! Its also great that you've got support from your family. I know the competition lifestyle, hell, even the "fitness" lifestyle can be very demanding on the people around you!

Comment

• Welcome, sounds great, you look great and be sure to start a workout profile.
                    Burr, I Lift & Cycle, I have "GOPD"

Comment

• Okay I'll go next..

My name is Bridget Dawn Callis I'm 36 years old married to my best friend Tommy been married for 18 years. We have 3 children 2 boys 18 and 13 and 1 girl 7. I am a nurse and I study interior design. I'm new to MD and am loving it I have made alot of new friends I have to give them alot of credit they are really great they are FitAdina, Sassy, KarenfromCali, and Constellation they write me almost daily and I love talking to them. HEY GIRLS!!! I am new to working out I have lost 66lbs. over the last year and need to really lose about 50 more and really tone what I have left. I joined the gym yesterday and went for my first visit today. No pets we live in Tennessee.
                      I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
                        Welcome to MD Lucia! Congrats on your past wins! Veyr solid showing! Its also great that you've got support from your family. I know the competition lifestyle, hell, even the "fitness" lifestyle can be very demanding on the people around you!
                        Thank you Sassy I admire you !!!! You have a lot of knowledge about this sport , and also You have an Amazing physique,
                        and it's so nice to see your reply to my post . Thanks again , would love to ask you few questions if it's ok .
                        TTYS
                        Lucia

Comment

• Newbie!

My name is Patricia
                          -Latina Female raised by a single mother who is my hero.
                          -I have 2 brothers. My oldest passed away in 2001
                          -1 nephew whom I adore <3 named Jeremiah!
                          - I am a Paralegal in Bound Brook, NJ
                          - I am Engaged to an amazing man named Xavier! We will be married on May 24!
                          -I lost 40lbs. I went from weighing 172lbs in January 0f 2008 to 132lbs. in January of this year! Currently 128lbs!
                          -My favorite bodybuilders are Victor Martinez, Johnnie Jackson, and David Henry.
                          -My favorite figure girls are Gina Aliotti, Felicia Romero, Jessica Putnam, and Sonia Adcock.
                          -My favorite fitness girls are Tracey Greenwood, Trish Warren, Adela Garcia, Laticia Jackson!
                          -I love shoes, lipgloss, coffee mugs!
                          -I love to travel (who doesn't lol)
                          -and I love lifting weights! lol
                          "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

• My turn...
                            *Shelly
                            *35 yr. old mother of 2 boys that are my world
                            *Married for 13 yrs. to Grant
                            *Fitness & Nutrition is a priority in our house (but we are not too freaky about it)
                            *Grant really has been my support-I have learned everything from him-including how to flip a tractor tire & do farmer's walk.
                            *Was a gymast for 13 yrs. & I come from a strong, athletic, farm family
                            *I have a couple of PT cients & teaching some aerobic classes
                            *Full Time Elementary School Teacher-but not the nerdy type
                            *Love to laugh!
                            *Hobbies are: writing, dancing, & working out
                            *Addicted to: snuggling with my boys (they're still young enough), buying fitness clothes, purses & bags, & my husband (can't get enough of him)!
                            That's all folks...Shelly in a nut shell.

Comment

• Welcome Shellylynn,and thank you for posting.

Originally posted by shellylynn View Post
                              My turn...
                              *Shelly
                              *Fitness & Nutrition is a priority in our house (but we are not too freaky about it)
                              *Grant really has been my support-I have learned everything from him-including how to flip a tractor tire & do farmer's walk.
                              *Love to laugh!
                              *Addicted to: snuggling with my boys (they're still young enough), buying fitness clothes, purses & bags, & my husband (can't get enough of him)!

Comment

• Originally posted by shellylynn View Post
                                My turn...
                                *Shelly
                                *Love to laugh!
                                Shelly!
                                My FITNESSRX girl! Welcome
                                Great to have you here!!!!

I love that Full Time Elementary School Teacher but not the nerdy type lol
                                "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Working...
                                X