Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    Shelly!
    My FITNESSRX girl! Welcome
    Great to have you here!!!!

I love that Full Time Elementary School Teacher but not the nerdy type lol
    I HATE the TEACHER stereotype because I am NOT mean to kids or prim & proper...but I have been know to wear a cute school girl skirt now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by shellylynn View Post
      I HATE the TEACHER stereotype because I am NOT mean to kids or prim & proper...but I have been know to wear a cute school girl skirt now and then.

Hey Shelly!! Nice to see you in the dark neck of the woods.

Comment

• Hey Shos~ I sort of feel like I am cheating on you, but since your here too, I know it's ok! LOL

Comment

• My First Post!

Hey Guys and Gals..
          I'm Mary and I wave hello from Wales, UK
          Im single, at 39.. yeah yeah, through choice! I live in my apartment in the city.
          I have an Italian-Irish family history (cook pasta whilst telling limericks)
          I am 5'5" about 112lbs, and proud of my six-pack lol.

I love training, which I do at home, and eat far too much Tuna (Food store thinks I own 20 cats)

I prefer to be totally hair free (along with the guys...every hair gone, thank you very much) EXCEPT for the hair on head! I love long hair on guys.
          My fave guy right now is The Edge from WWE.
          Looking forward to getting to know you all
          Love
          Mary

Comment

• Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this forum and excited about learning my way around and meeting you all.

I am 27 years old, a mom to a one year old, a full time nursing student, and I am married.

I have trained for years but only found out how little I knew when I tried to get my pre-pregnancy body back.

I still don't know what I'm doing 100%... I am trying lately to be intuitive and learn to listen to my own body.

I would love to compete some day when my body reflects what my mind knows it can be.

I'm 5'11 and 150lbs. I've focused for the last 6 months on getting my strength back (difficult pregnancy left me unable to train during) and now I want to really LOOK like I lift weights.

Comment

• Welcome to MD ladies!!!
              SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Hey ladies, just came over from Fitnessrx, thought I'd check out the MD forums. Looks awesome, I'll check it all out a bit later!

Comment

• I guess I'll properly introduce myself. I'm a mother of four, semi-retired police officer from Canada. I teach group fitness and am working on my personal trainer. I'm married to a wonderful man who loves me very much. I love to work out, try new things and learn, learn, learn. I would love to compete and this is something that I will work towards in the near future. I have tattoos as well so I'm not sure how this will affect my goals, but whatever, it's for fun, isn't it???

Sho, how come MD gets your hot avatar and we get the hot administrative version???? lol

Comment

• Welcome Kim!!

Love my fitnessrx girls!! Thanks for joining us
                    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Nice... dats way to cute.

Originally posted by shellylynn View Post

Comment

• Welcome Kim, I hope you enjoy our lil forum make yourself at home, you'll find we have some very nice ladies here.

Originally posted by Kim Robinson View Post
                        Hey ladies, just came over from Fitnessrx, thought I'd check out the MD forums. Looks awesome, I'll check it all out a bit later!

Comment

• hey all just a quick hello. have not been on here for ever!!

hope everyone is doing great!!??

Comment

• Originally posted by michelle_russell View Post
                            hey all just a quick hello. have not been on here for ever!!

hope everyone is doing great!!??
                            Welcome Michelle I have never met you my name is Bridget glad to have ya I see you haven't been on in a while we have lots of great posts going on here you will have a great time lots of new faces here on MD I have a journal over in ladies journals drop by sometime glad to have ya!!!
                            I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

Comment

• How rude. Guys do not get to introduce themselves. I am changing the thread title tonight while everyone is sleeping.
                              I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

• ok my turn!!! im kate, im 21. married two years to the best man in the world, zach. he's really wantin to be a body builder but thinks he is too tall(6'3"). um i really want to get into fitness competing i have a thread called fitness crash course if anyone would like to offer advice cuz i really need it. i haven't really started any sort of training besides at least 30 min cardio/ abs a day. we always eat pretty clean but i LOVE to sneak :-). ive always been what i consider heavy at around 150. im 5'7''. fun facts im debating on being a midwife or a sonographer and haven't started school yet. lifes been a little delayed for me bc the hubby has been in the army this whole time stationed in the middle of NOWHERE, but we are finally going to be out and moving to pittsburgh in a few weeks. we have two beautiful sons Hogan a red nose pit and Batista a purple ribbon blue pit. um... i was a competitive cheerleader for 13 years as well as competing in beauty pageants and talent competitions for just as long so you can see why i wanna do the fitness thing...well thats pretty much it...
                                thanks for listenin!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X