Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone~I'm still kinda new to this whole website so I'm trying to do my best at keeping up and meeting new people on here!! My name is Jeanae and I'm 25yrs old!! I've been married to the most amazing man for almost 7 years now and we've got 4 beautiful children!! The oldest is 7yrs and the youngest is 18months!! I'm trying to get my body back but after 4 kids and all I'm not so sure that'll happen!! My husband is competing in his 1st bodybuilding competition in April and I will be here to support him to the very end!! He's the best support I've got on my diets and he gives me such motivation (or at least he attempts to when i'm down and negative on myself haha)!! We love to eat healthy and try to eliminate all processed foods as much as possible!! We're at the gym at a minimum of 5 days a week and depending on how my 18 month old does I work out as well (although lately I haven't been able to because she screams until the daycare workers come get us)!! Anything else feel free to ask!! I look forward to meeting new people!! Thanks!!

Comment

• Welcome aboard !!!
      Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Hi everybody!
        My name is Patricia and I'm a 26yrs old amateur figure competitor from Holland.
        Ik started competing in 2007 in fitness and crossed over to figure in 2009.
        I'm hoping to meet a lot of interesting people over here.
        If you have any questions....just ask

Comment

• Welcome aboard Patricia!

Comment

• Originally posted by FyrfyterSarah View Post
            My name is Sarah Elizabeth Scott Turner
            I am 27 years old, and live in Charleston, South Carolina.
            As you can guess, I am a professional firefighter, and I absolutely love my job. I got into firefighting in 2001, before the September 11th attacks.
            I am also a full time student working on a PhD with intentions to graduate in 2016 with seventy million in student loans piled up.
            I have always been small, and I need to put on quite a bit of weight. I plan on competing in my first bodybuilding competition next spring, so we will see what happens. My eating right now is pretty much on point other than the sneaking of peanut m n m's and peanut butter.
            I don't really have this thing called "spare time", but when it occurs, I like to lay my carcass on the beach and rot in the sun.
            Ah yes, I am also married to my husband Brent, and if it weren't for our love for bodybuilding slightly outweighing our love for bar food, we would both be fat carnies at the local fair serving elephant ears.
            total package!!

Comment

• This probably a stupid question but, are guys allowed to present themselves here too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Metal|Head View Post
                This probably a stupid question but, are guys allowed to present themselves here too?
                Sadie, you seriously have problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by rockgym View Post
                  Sadie, you seriously have problems.
                  That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

• This dude thinks I'm a chick pretending to be a dude. This fuckin' retard just follows me around calling me Sadie, it's kind of funny in a Forrest Gump kind-of-way. It's also really sad though. My wife just cracks up when she sees his stupid posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleyaG View Post
                      That's like the pot calling the kettle black.
                      Thats like saying a vampire would sleep with John Roamno

Comment

• Just making a quick intro to myself. 42 years old, Australian living in the US.

I have been lifting for many years prior to having health problems that have kept me out of the gym for the last 3 years and added almost 100lbs to my weight. I've got a long road to get back but I am ready to commit to getting it done.

I was a member of quite a few boards for many years. This is my first time on MD but, my husband I have been subscribers to the magazine for years. Looking forward to getting some new information and inspiration from these boards and getting back into what I love most, throwing some heavy weights around.

Comment

• Make that 43 years old.

Comment

• Welcome aboard, hope to see your progress moving along well.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussie66 View Post
                              Just making a quick intro to myself. 42 years old, Australian living in the US.

I have been lifting for many years prior to having health problems that have kept me out of the gym for the last 3 years and added almost 100lbs to my weight. I've got a long road to get back but I am ready to commit to getting it done.

I was a member of quite a few boards for many years. This is my first time on MD but, my husband I have been subscribers to the magazine for years. Looking forward to getting some new information and inspiration from these boards and getting back into what I love most, throwing some heavy weights around.
                              Welcome to the MD Forums! We're glad to have you!

Comment

• Welcome Aussie!! You came to the right place

Enjoy
                                "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Working...
                                X