Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Let's get to know each other. I'll start.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody!
    I'm a 27 year old mum and medical student from Finland. When my son turned 9 months last fall i started lifting weights and fixed my diet with the idea of entering my first bikini competition on september 2013. It has been challenging to fit all the training in all ready tight schedule but with the right attitude, i've managed do so. It was great to find this forum with so much positive energy - and so many mums, nice!
    Looking forward to share the energy with all of you girls!

Comment

• ... well i lifted some before but seriously lifting them, i mean!

Comment

• Welcome aboard! Good luck with your training!
        Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Hello
          i'm Ariana and i'm from Portugal
          24 of age
          and in 4 weeks to my first competition

i'm a student in pharmacy college
          and as a job i sell supplements (biological ones) for big shopping market's

back in Portugal bodybuilding competition for women is new, the first competition was last November
          and i'm going for the first Championship

Comment

• Originally posted by amiana_pt View Post
            Hello
            i'm Ariana and i'm from Portugal
            24 of age
            and in 4 weeks to my first competition

i'm a student in pharmacy college
            and as a job i sell supplements (biological ones) for big shopping market's

back in Portugal bodybuilding competition for women is new, the first competition was last November
            and i'm going for the first Championship
            Great to have you with us. Good luck with your upcoming competition:]

Comment

• hello everybody,

... i didn't read the whole thread ;D

my name is Esther i am from germany and i am 25 years old,
              i go to the gym since 3 years, now i went to a bigger city with a gym where are for example the world champion of the WABBA trains and germany's men's class 2 champion, so they help me to get in shape and on stage.
              it's a pleasure to meet all this people who like this sport and i love lifting dumbbells and i love my nutrition.

i'm working for to compete next spring season, what else?

Comment

• Welcome Aboard!
                Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• ​Where do all of these one-time posters go? I wish they would become active... the women's section is pretty quiet.

Comment

• Hi my name is Bob and you can see my profile at my Muscular Development Profile which is known as 437.Also my E-mail is [email protected]

Comment

• This is Tracy. I'm a firefighter in California. I just did my first figure competition in June 2013 and loved it. I have a 28-year-old son and enjoy fitness and eating healthy at the firehouse as well as home. My husband is really into fitness as well.
                      Instagram Tracy19
                      https://www.facebook.com/TracyFalken...gureCompetitor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X