Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

damn ladies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn ladies...

you'd think we would have done this one already! hahahaha...guess we just went commando...guys would have more problems with that...so here come 8yr old twins to the rescue...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21599350/?GT1=10547
    TWO WORDS

Who wears underwear??

Comment

hehehehe apparently neither of us!
      TWO WORDS

Comment

Apparently....the only time I wear it is if I'm wanting to be sexy with someone...then I wear lace thongs or something like that.

Comment

O-M-G
          Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Yes UG....other than sexy times...I'm a commando girl.

Comment

same here...sometimes I wear them at work...but only g-strings or thongs...in the summer I'll sleep in some undies...but that's b/c well, I am sleeping alone and mom used to sleep nekkid when she was younger but she said she stopped when the apt she was living in caught fire and she had to flee with nothing on...so um, yeah, in case of a fire, I'll have my butt covered
              TWO WORDS

Comment

OMG X2
                Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

I sleep in a big teeshirt no undies. I only have thongs and that string can pinch while I'm rolling around. But I'm not totally comfortable sleeping nekid so a big teeshirt covers if necessary. Plus, that's easy access....

Comment

Originally posted by gymdiva View Post
                    you'd think we would have done this one already! hahahaha...guess we just went commando...guys would have more problems with that...so here come 8yr old twins to the rescue...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21599350/?GT1=10547
                    Leave it to boys torturing eachother LOL - I love Ellen!!!! She's all about inventions!
                    Whether you think you can or think you can't. You're right.

Comment

Why do you go commando?

I used to wear ganny panties when I was fat. Once I lost the weight I tossed all of them infavor of smaller g-strings and thongs. Sexy, right? Sure. But no one sees them but me. And what's the point anyway? I mean, really, it's not like I have anything to keep in place like guys do. And it's just a string up my crotch so there's nothing protecting nothing. So one day I figured, what's the point? I stopped wearing them. My last BF thought I was a pig for not wearing underwear and he couldn't see my logic. Of course, there's lotsa a reasons he's my EX. Besides, he had not room to talk...he wore thongs sometimes. Ewww, thongs on a man..that's just too gay.

Comment

^^^^ Seriously a guy arguing his girlfriend not wearing underwear... thats a bit questionable LOL
                        Whether you think you can or think you can't. You're right.

Comment

Yeah...the whole thing was a more than a bit questionable. I certainly know how to pick 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by gymdiva View Post
                            same here...sometimes I wear them at work...but only g-strings or thongs...in the summer I'll sleep in some undies...but that's b/c well, I am sleeping alone and mom used to sleep nekkid when she was younger but she said she stopped when the apt she was living in caught fire and she had to flee with nothing on...so um, yeah, in case of a fire, I'll have my butt covered
                            OMG that is just too funny! lol

comando here too! never had any complaints from ex's.......easy access anytime, anywhere lol

it's kinda weird during certain "medical procedures" when they say take everything off but your underwear........ummmmmm okay butt.......lol i need to buy a pair just for those occasions.

it's the ONLY thing i have in common with britney & lindsay.......
                            I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Comment

Am I wrong for loving this thread??

Comment

Working...
                              X