Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Beauty secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty secrets

I just absolutly LOVE at home beauty secrets.

.... what do you do? what are some tricks that you have up your sleave?

I just did this **hair softner***
    2tbls olive oil
    2tbl mayo
    1 avocado
    1 egg white

mix together and put in hair for 15 mins. Wash out and condition.

I can not keep my hands out of my hair its soooo SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

another one i like to do is before i go to sleep i like to put vasoline on my feet and socks on and sleep that way. when i wake up my feet look AWESOME.

OR this one.. If you got a nasty little pimple... put baking soda toothpaste on it and it will dry that puppy up!

That toothpaste thing might work for a little pimple but not for a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do nothing natural......lol. However, I do my own pedicures and manicures to save a few bucks and taking fish oil caps helps with skin...not to mention that I could not live without evening primrose.

Here is one tip, tho: use hair conditioner to shave your legs with! It works incredibly well and your legs will be very soft!

Comment

Mayonaise as hair conditioner does the same thing.

Here's a tip for long last shiny pedicures. (I was a manicurist in a past life.) When you file your toenails use a heavier grit file and also buff across the top of the nail. Leave it dull and scratchy...don't buff it smooth. Rinse all dust off well. Wipe nail polish remover over the nail bed with a lint free paper towel or tissue...not cotton balls. Start with a base coat that is a ridge filler. Two coats of color and one quick dry clear top coat. Your polish will last at least a month.

Comment

WOW!!! Thanks ladies! I am sooo a DIYer in everything. GM that info is priceless...i can't give myself a mani pedi to save my life!!! Now, if I could just figure out how to give myself a french manicure...

I recently started using coconut oil as a skin softener, and i love it!!!

And this isn't a beauty secret, but my all-time favorite cleaner / polish / deoderizer is baking soda.

My hair is dry...i'm going to try the conditioner tonight..thanks PM!
        "You must do that which you think you cannot do."
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Love the hair conditioner idea. My whole body is dry and itchy; maybe from not getting enough fats. What I need to do is put that conditioner all over myself and wrap up in a saran wrap!!
          Bulking is fun!

Comment

Eyebrow makeup.

If you are blonde, Benefit does a great light coloured one, as does Christian Dior.

Yellowish tint base coat on the eyelids, great for a natural look as well, no other makeup required. Again Benefit does my fav.

Number one rated beauty product in the world, Yves St. Laurent, Touche Eclat.

Just get it

Comment

i do like to shave with conditioner. Its super awesome how it feels.

I have a ton of secrets i do, but i have them written down someplace.

Baking soda on everything is amazing.

I LIVE for baking soda. I was just talking to someone the other day saying i think that baking soda was the best invention ever next to duck tape lol.

Speaking of duck tape. At home wart remover...

take duck tape and wrap it around the wart. over time the duck tape will just pull out the wart.

saves you the head ache of buying the wart remover stuff

Comment

common where are all the secrets!!

Comment

I don't have any.

I do my own hair sometimes, dye jobs I mean. I can even do highlights. But nails and shiz, I leave it to the pros.

Comment

skin softener

body scrub

blend 1/2 cup sea salt 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 4-5 drops of lavender oil.

apply with smooth strokes and rinse

Comment

OOO Rach I just ordered some Dead Sea Salt body scrubs, with awesome essential oils!! Can't wait to try them. Dead Sea salts are supposed to be higher in mineral concentrstions than reg. salts...

My thighs looks a little odd right now! Must be from wearing jeans all winter, they're kinda bumpy. The scrubs are for there.

Comment

I love hair powder (bumble and bumble brand) since I'm lazy and don't want to wash my hair everyday. It's amazing stuff! Spray a little in and it's like you just washed and blow dried your hair.
                        Also, I can't live with out lash tinting. I'm blonde so my lashes are light. I dye them black and put "carbon black" mascara (L'oreal Voluminous) on top for big drama.
                        Here's a fun one: for a sexy candlelit look, with your finger rub a little shimmery light beige eyeshadow on the "cupid's bow" of your lips and lip line (below, too). Check out the photo spreads in magazines and see how the models lip lines are light and shimmery. Do the same for the inner corners of the eyes.

wonderwaxer

Comment

Originally posted by PowerMania View Post
                          i do like to shave with conditioner. Its super awesome how it feels.

I have a ton of secrets i do, but i have them written down someplace.

Baking soda on everything is amazing.

I LIVE for baking soda. I was just talking to someone the other day saying i think that baking soda was the best invention ever next to duck tape lol.

Speaking of duck tape. At home wart remover...

take duck tape and wrap it around the wart. over time the duck tape will just pull out the wart.

saves you the head ache of buying the wart remover stuff
                          I would just like to mention that I tried the duck tape method and it didn't work for me. Although I did get a lot of question why I had duck tape on my nose.
                          Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

i had warts on my hands a long time ago. i went to the doctors and had them froze with liquid nitrogen, they went black and most of it died and dropped off but they came back.

i used an old wives tale and it worked. i took a box of matches, and stripped all the red phosphus off the ends and put them all in a little cup. mixed with a little water, and applied that to my warts every morning and night. after a week my warts had dissapeared and they have never been back since!

Comment

hydrogen peroxide 3% dilluted 1/2 with water~Great for Teeth whitening.
                              make sure it's oral grade.

Comment

Working...
                              X