Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Crazy men!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy men!!

Tell me some stories of very odd dates that you have been on!
    I been dating allot lately and its just sooo bizar some of the things the guys do!

tell me some crazy stories!

cant help here..ive been married tooo long..thank god. i think dating has to be a cruel joke that god plays on us for his entertainment.
    Team-TammyFitness
    hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Comment

Originally posted by tammyp View Post
      cant help here..ive been married tooo long..thank god. i think dating has to be a cruel joke that god plays on us for his entertainment.

That's pretty much what its all about... single life on this planet = Comedy Central for God

Comment

Originally posted by tammyp View Post
        Actually, dating is two people pretending to be someone they are not in order to impress someone they dont even know.
        "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

i went on a date with this guy who kept wanting to go through my phone. Who then wanted to fight the next guy over for looking at him. then yelling at the waiter for not having any melted cheese....

walking way in front of me lol.....

then the date before him...the guy would not shut up over his x wife! i sat through the whole date listening to him talk about how much he hates his x.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerMania View Post
            i went on a date with this guy who kept wanting to go through my phone. Who then wanted to fight the next guy over for looking at him. then yelling at the waiter for not having any melted cheese....

walking way in front of me lol.....

then the date before him...the guy would not shut up over his x wife! i sat through the whole date listening to him talk about how much he hates his x.
            That just totally amazes me. Where have the days gone where men used to have manners and it was the goal to impress the girl you were with. Even though i'm a computer geek through and through and an IT professional, I totally blame it on the internet. I think too many people spend most of their social time online and forget what it's like to treat people in a respectful manner because you are standing right in front of them. A huge disconnect occurs when there are no direct consequences for the way you communicate and treat the person you are talking to, and that is a result of being online and thinking there are 100s of miles between you and the person on the other end. Instant gratification, etc. . . I could go on and on. Now to get off my soap box.
            Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

I went on a blind date once in the early nineties that was set up by a friend. The dude showed up with his toothbrush stuck in his pants pocket and got so drunk he passed out. I drove us home in his car and left him parked outside in my yard.

I'm still not really sure what he meant (or hoped) to do that he was going to need his toothbrush for but I didn't offer him the chance to elaborate! Maybe it was a regular thing for him to wake up in a strange place with an odd taste in his mouth? I dunno.
              Ms N.C. Bodybuilding 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Ann Dana-Caliri View Post
                I went on a blind date once in the early nineties that was set up by a friend. The dude showed up with his toothbrush stuck in his pants pocket and got so drunk he passed out. I drove us home in his car and left him parked outside in my yard.

I'm still not really sure what he meant (or hoped) to do that he was going to need his toothbrush for but I didn't offer him the chance to elaborate! Maybe it was a regular thing for him to wake up in a strange place with an odd taste in his mouth? I dunno.
                lmao... that is so random. A toothbrush!! maybe it was one of his OCD's.
                People are so weird!!

Comment

they dont get it I guess

How about grocery shopping ... I'm a mess..baby in the cart.. bling bling "RING" on the finger and I'm asked to out? all the time? Sometimes I'm fallowed around..Some guys truly think we will drop everything and throw them one behind the store..I lost my cell phone once....my husband took me for a new one and the next day the guy from the sprint store called me..I was nice and told him he could loose his job and never call me again..Best stories come from working expo's like the Arnold..I did them for 7 years..Real cartoon's & winners at this event...Anyone who's worked this event Im sure has a few good ones
                  Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Loco View Post
                    Actually, dating is two people pretending to be someone they are not in order to impress someone they dont even know.
                    Very true. So you need to not date in order to get to know someone. Works for me. LMAO

Comment

let me finish telling about this last date... im trying to figure it out.

He owns a business at the mall.... i kept walking away (i wanted to go to the coach store...who the hell wouldnt want to!!) he kept calling me telling me to come back, i said why, he said because...just get back here... then along with continually checking my cell phone...Then i would get yelled at for looking at other people. Then i kept getting accused of having a bf....

i mean how insecure!

i just went on another date it was great! (diffrent guy) we rode his crotch rocket down to the ocean, and did some wheelies now that was fun!!!!

i never date, but now i am ready to get in the dating field. I just have NO idea how to date!

Comment

Working...
                      X