Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Birth Control Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killinweights View Post
    my girl is currently on the ring and loves it... plus it provides a good laugh when it gets stuck on me or falls out after we're done havin fun
    I was on the ring for 3 months and it made me cry every day.. i hated it... some people think its the best, but it made me VERY depressed....

Comment

MY wife tried the shot, 3-months no period and all that and put on 40 pounds so never tried it again, I'm not sure what its called but i'd stay away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scorpio3200 View Post
        MY wife tried the shot, 3-months no period and all that and put on 40 pounds so never tried it again, I'm not sure what its called but i'd stay away!!!
        Wow! So is she on anything now?
        "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

I have tried Ortho-Tricyclen, Ortho-TricyclenLo, and Yaz. I didn't gain any weight but I did have break through bleeding all the time with each of them which led to anemia and more hypovolemia, fainting, fatigue, etc. I am currently looking into finding some other type of birth control to take or use. I had thought about the ring but not after reading this. I would freak out and be so paranoid if it slipped out. lol. I'd rather a shot or IUD but I am afraid that I will get really sick again. I know they also have the patch but my skin doesn't tolerate any of the medical sticky stuff when I have to get EKGs, IVs, and whatever else. I would actually prefer to gain some weight! Maybe 10 lbs or so.

To all the ladies out there having issues with BC... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scorpio3200 View Post
            THIS (its called Depo Provera)

i took ONE shot ONCE gained 20 lbs and never went near it again.. my sister was on the shot for 2 years and well.. its not a good thing lol

i was on loestrin too Juicy and didnt gain water or cravy or anything but everyone is different. had i not gone the surgery route i would probably go for an IUD since i sure have enough pills to remember to take ED as it is
            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Working...
            X