Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

The SEXY Men of MD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapshot_20090430_2.jpg

a little late night protein anyone? cheers...

Comment

• side bicep.jpg

Comment

• Lots o' nice beef up in here! Nice work guys! LOL @ Adina & Beni egging these guys on.. And the trophy goes to HeavyIron for the "Stud Puzzle" ... make the ladies put all the pieces together to figure out the hot factor. Brutal!

Comment

• Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
          it's my squatters ass isn't it

If I were a complete pig, I'd say "NICE ASS!" but since I'm not, I'll say "Nice glute / ham / calf profile!" And then follow it up w/ "Hey big boy! How about a ham/glute tie-in shot!"

Comment

• Originally posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
            [ATTACH]142207[/ATTACH]

a little late night protein anyone? cheers...
            Love the glasses!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
              You know I like fighters!!
              and a like fittys who like fighters!!!lol

Comment

• Originally posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
                [ATTACH]142210[/ATTACH]
                OH! Get us a closer shot of your tats!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sassy69 View Post
                  Lots o' nice beef up in here! Nice work guys! LOL @ Adina & Beni egging these guys on.. And the trophy goes to HeavyIron for the "Stud Puzzle" ... make the ladies put all the pieces together to figure out the hot factor. Brutal!
                  Purely for research, Sassy!!!!

But...I did get to see AdMan out of this deal!

Comment

• Originally posted by bunny wigglesworth View Post
                    and a like fittys who like fighters!!!lol
                    WOO HOO!

YEA FOR ME!

Comment

• OK, guys!

It's Friday.

Post some pics of your casual Friday attire!!!

We like men in jeans!

Comment

• I am not happy with the lack of comments LOL, so I'll post some more on here!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdaddykrull View Post
                          I am not happy with the lack of comments LOL, so I'll post some more on here!!!
                          Well...if a lack of comments gets more pictures coming in....I'm keeping my pie hole shut!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GOODFELLAS
                            Sure. I am an equal opportunity guy
                            You're bringing your speedo to Family Day...right?

Comment

• oooooooo common attire...hmmm im off to the pictures as well call it in north east england......cinema for you americans..lol tnight,,il post sum pics ...dnt expect any bulging 20 inch guns tho..lol im a fighter and mma coach..and my weedy guns are only good for chokin and punching....oh and lets not forget lovin'...lmao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bunny wigglesworth View Post
                                oooooooo common attire...hmmm im off to the pictures as well call it in north east england......cinema for you americans..lol tnight,,il post sum pics ...dnt expect any bulging 20 inch guns tho..lol im a fighter and mma coach..and my weedy guns are only good for chokin and punching....oh and lets not forget lovin'...lmao!!!
                                In East Texas we call that "going to the show"! We're charming that way!

You know I'm going to UFC 98 in just a few weeks! I'm all about the fighting right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X