Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Let's Shower Together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Pat!

Pat, the best thing I ever read was a sweet little message on my Blackberry that said nothing but, "I love you too."

I wish you a life time of that feeling!
    Attached Files

Comment

Juicy is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

From an awesome vacation!! I have tons to tell u all and pics galore. I'm currently at the baggage claim on my blackberry and saw this thread

DD! This is so thoughtful and cute of you! Lol thanks girls and guys who showed up with gifts! Lol. Beni that was soooo hilarious! Lol I loved it! Lol you guys rockkkkk!
      "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Attached Files
        I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

now u stop teasing her....VICTOR VICTOR

Originally posted by GOODFELLAS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
            now u stop teasing her....VICTOR VICTOR
            No tease. Just the facts...
            I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

I have met Ms. Juicy in person. You sir, do NOT want to open a can of that!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                I have met Ms. Juicy in person. You sir, do NOT want to open a can of that!
                Thats why I have Lil Goodfellas. She is meaner than I am...

Comment

YOU CRACK ME UP HOMIE

Thats why I have Lil Goodfellas. She is meaner than I am...

Comment

Lmbo oh brother whatever! No matter what, Victor in my eyes is the best!

Comment

Yes girls lol thanks for having my back

Comment

Juicy at first when I read the title of thread I thought you had posted this up till I clicked thread but it was sumone else.... here another present have at it gurl

[ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=19968"]Victor Martinez has the ULTIMATE BOD!!!!!!!!!! - Muscular Development Forums[/ame]

Comment

Lol you are so cute beni! Thanks Go Victor!

Comment

ok so i just checked at home... on my computer that actually SHOWS pictures... posted the wrong one... here's your cheese steak sexy juicy

Comment

Originally posted by killinweights View Post
                              ok so i just checked at home... on my computer that actually SHOWS pictures... posted the wrong one... here's your cheese steak sexy juicy

OMG i cant eat that!!!!!

Comment

Juicy I believe yours is the first bridal shower I have ever been a part of that someone gave a huge sandwich as a gift LMAO!!!! I would hope your future hubby would share that with ya lol...
                                Leave it to Killenweights to give that haha...
                                I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                                X