Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

How's the Weather? (The Chit-Chat Thread!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the Weather? (The Chit-Chat Thread!)

So....what's up today?

55*
    feels like 55*

53% humidity

High 75*
    Low 53*

brrrrrr
    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

What's up today is that Patty can't wait till March!
      "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Adina, da ya watch da View? well guess who Sherri from the view got scared of..... TIMMY TATOO!!! Yep Sherri goes to a haunted house and takes a filiming crew with her and low an behold Timmy's on T.V.
        Yeah for Timmy. I think he posted a thread about that here that he was gonna be participating in a haunted house as one of the actors there.

Comment

just watched it. It's called NightMare Vampires...lol He scared her good!!!!

Comment

I missed Tattoo Timmy on The View?!

I love me some Tattoo Timmy!

Comment

Hey good morning! I woke up to my silly dog yipping in my ear because he was stuck in the pillow case. lol Startled me half to death. Looks like there might be a thunderstorm coming our way. I am thinking of going shopping for the ingredients of this salad I found online and maybe spend the day trying to make it for my husband. I am a terrible cook. So I am working on refining my kitchen skills.
              Death by Snoo Snoo!

Comment

Originally posted by SisterSteel View Post
                Hey good morning! I woke up to my silly dog yipping in my ear because he was stuck in the pillow case. lol Startled me half to death. Looks like there might be a thunderstorm coming our way. I am thinking of going shopping for the ingredients of this salad I found online and maybe spend the day trying to make it for my husband. I am a terrible cook. So I am working on refining my kitchen skills.
                Girl you and me both! My husband is the cook in our marriage he's amazing! I can whip up a meal or two but I'm not as great as he is I am trying tho! lol
                "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

We had HUGE thunderstorms yesterday...complete with a tornado warning!

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                    Girl you and me both! My husband is the cook in our marriage he's amazing! I can whip up a meal or two but I'm not as great as he is I am trying tho! lol
                    Dinner party at your house. Ribs, Chicken, turkey, Alaskian Salmon,
                    and if you can bake, bake a JGG chocolate cake.
                    Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

I can cook well enough to live and that's it.
                      SnakeBite Racing

Comment

i am dragging big time today, being stuck at my cube all day because my freedom of movement isn't so great these days blows. I'd give anything for this afternoon to be over so I can get out of this stuffy, recycled air building.
                        Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Teddy...how's that Frank-en-foot doing? Are you making it?

Comment

Weather in Lexington, Tn. is raining that came from Adina's house lol...
                            I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

Comment

That made me laugh, Bridget! We've had it for DAYS!!! We couldn't be selfish!!!

It was so bad they ALMOST had to cancel school!

AND...we set a record. The rainest October ever in our area! WOO HOO! I love the rain, I tell ya!

Comment

Working...
                              X