Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Ladies post your favorite handbag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies post your favorite handbag

Okay ladies we have a thread to post our favorite shoes I thought it would be fun to have a place to post our favorite handbag be sure to share pictures if you are able to and if you have a favorite place to purchase them share that with us as well!!! Happy handbag posting!!!!

I will start with mine Tommy just ordered this for me I just got it today in I absolutely love it!!!! Well here is the wallet I cannot get the handbag to load for some reason I am having so many problems getting pictures to post I have cropped them to almost nothing, I will work on getting the handbag on here!! Can't wait to see all of your handbags!!!!
    Attached Files
    I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

I don't actually take pictures of my handbags but my favorite one is a Coach one as well. I also have this Italian leather handbag by Vittorini. I'm not sure if that is brand name or not but it is beautiful!

Comment

LOL, 2 cheap to buy purses, but I PREFER WALLETS.

Comment

I love Juicy bags & coach bags! I have a couple of Michael Kors & Dooney bags! But right now my favorite bag is a hobo from metro park that hubby got me that cost him about $60 bucks!
        "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

lol Juicy I have 3 Dooney bags and 2 coach wrist thingies given to me as gifts.... but I care mo about my duffel bag and if they go with my workout outfit ...wuv ya

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
          I love Juicy bags & coach bags! I have a couple of Michael Kors & Dooney bags! But right now my favorite bag is a hobo from metro park that hubby got me that cost him about $60 bucks!

Comment

Is it a sexy duffel bag?! I have a Betsy Johnson gym bag! I loveee it!!!!

Comment

Ummm NO!!! Silly I meant a real gym bag like NIKE, ADIDAS, UNDER ARMOUR....but urs is good

Is it a sexy duffel bag?! I have a Betsy Johnson gym bag! I loveee it!!!!

Comment

LOL! Yeah hubby says my gym bag isnt a gym bag lol he says mine is a Glam bag! LOL it's so girly!! hahah

Lil Mama Im going to Houston Texas in September! For my cousins sweet 16! Are you far from there?

Comment

four hours away...but it would be worth the drive too see ya plus Drexy lives out there, she may not want me too stay since I HAVE A HABIT of rearranging space

LOL! Yeah hubby says my gym bag isnt a gym bag lol he says mine is a Glam bag! LOL it's so girly!! hahah

Lil Mama Im going to Houston Texas in September! For my cousins sweet 16! Are you far from there?

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                    four hours away...but it would be worth the drive too see ya plus Drexy lives out there, she may not want me too stay since I HAVE A HABIT of rearranging space
                    Wow four hours is long! lol I will let you know what days we go! maybe we can meet up

Comment

I have two gym bags. One leopard print and one with red lips all over it. Color me hard core!

My current purse has a big pink flower on it that Jonah says looks like a cinnamon roll!

Comment

Well I have a few handbags I have a Versace, Louis Vuitton bucket bag, 2 Prada's, Coach, a Kathy, I love my Coach it's the one I got today I have never had a Coach before. I would love to eventually get a Chanel that will have to wait awhile since Tommy got me the Coach bag but that's ok I can wait lol...
                        I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

Comment

UA duffel bag it has room for my vitamins and my lifting straps.. win win
                          Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                            lol Juicy I have 3 Dooney bags and 2 coach wrist thingies given to me as gifts.... but I care mo about my duffel bag and if they go with my workout outfit ...wuv ya
                            i knew u were a cool chick
                            Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Wow I need to update my gym bag I have a pink adidas so I need to find another cute one!!

Comment

Working...
                              X