Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Ladies, does any girl actually wear those padded butt pantys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, does any girl actually wear those padded butt pantys?

I had alwyas known about padded bras, but when I saw an ad for a padded butt panty, I was like wtf? really?
    I have seen ones called "sexy backups" and "booty pop".

I assume some girls must actually wear these padded butt things?
    Do any ladies know about anyone who actually does?
    Just curious.
    Thanks for any candid info , I am a typical clueless male about ladies fashions.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

How does any man wear a tube sock in his drawers?

People do weird things, Howard.

Comment

That is just ridic!
      "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
        How does any man wear a tube sock in his drawers?

People do weird things, Howard.
        LOL good one. I checked and they also sell a padded crotch underwear LOL.

But, when I did a google search and typed in padded butt panty , a million sites to sell it came up. Soooooo, I figured some woman must actually use the product .

Woman UNLIKE men seem to be masters of tucking things and poking things out , doing hair and dress to look sexy.
        Guys are clueless on what to do, except gain muscle hehehe.

FYI, I kinda like all the extra stuff females do, to try and look sexy.
        I am all for any grament or product that does that.

Comment

OMG...I am so guilty...A long time ago OK! understand long time ago! I ordered jeans enhanced with booty bags..you could pump them up like the old reebok's I kid you not...never wore them It was to ridiculous to think about but funny now.. I think I still have them some where?
          Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

No, I have a big butt.

Comment

Originally posted by lymbo View Post
              OMG...I am so guilty...A long time ago OK! understand long time ago! I ordered jeans enhanced with booty bags..you could pump them up like the old reebok's I kid you not...never wore them It was to ridiculous to think about but funny now.. I think I still have them some where?
              Thanks for being honest enough to admit this. Did you ever try on those booty jeans?
              You are a really pretty woman and it always amazes me how so many pretty woman are never content or fully secure with their looks.
              The typical Al Bundy , Homer Simpson male thinks they look like a stud, "as is" hehehe.

I used to date a girl who wore one those magic water bras.
              Her cleavage look incredible when she wore it.She always felt a bit embarrassed about wearing it however, like it was false advertising. I used to laugh , smile and told her woman wear make up and do stuff with their hair, get implants and wear all kinds of stuff to look pretty, so no biggy in my book. I am pretty sure Julia Roberts wore on in " Erin Brokovich" and she looked damn sexy.

Asw a red blooded male that loves woman, I am 100% for any of the girly "extra" garments,make up and outfits, etc that help make them look more sexy. I don't know much about 'em, I just like to admire the finished package

Comment

Originally posted by Tatyana View Post
                No, I have a big butt.
                Most woman think that their butt is too big and most guys like the JLO butt.... go figure

Comment

A little more background on this might explain my curiousity on this padded butt panty issue. I was in the gym awhile back and was chatting with 2 girls that are trainers and work the desk.This one cute babe comes by just strutting as she walks. She scans her card and walks by with a big smile. Ok, I am guy and a butt man as well, big shock huh hehehe. She has on thse form fitting workout shorts and they really showed off her butt.
                  She is a bit lean and lanky looking except for her booty which looks like a perfect heart shaped bubble.

Ya know how girls gossip about other girls, and I hear one of the trainers' say something about how she is 'wearing her new butt'.
                  I go home and check it out on line and I learn they have zillion sites for padded butt panty. I figured I would ask te MD ladies if this was common or what?
                  Thanks and I have to admit she looked damn sexy regardless of it being fake or not hehehe.

Comment

girls gossip about other girls..you think we look at the guys? never... so guys ,,,wake up..we are not looking trust me..not unless your out-fit, tan, nails, and hair look better than are's
                    Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

girls gossip about other girls..you think we look at the guys? never... so guys ,,,wake up..we are not looking trust me..not unless your out-fit, tan, nails, and hair look better than are's
                      LOL, I learned that years ago.
                      as in the catty ; "Who does she think SHE is" hehehe

I always crack up whne woman talk about what the other girl did to enhance her looks. The catty , sarcastic comments about everything from hair, nails, boob jobs or outfits is funny as hell.

Anyhoo, about the booty babe I saw in my gym. Is she faking it with that booty or what? LOL
                      How can a guy tell?

Comment

shut up liar!!!your ass has a nice cushion.stop making fun of flat assed girls.i almost fell for it.

Comment

Howard only started this thread because he wants pics........."butt" hes too shy to "ass"k

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                            Howard only started this thread because he wants pics........."butt" hes too shy to "ass"k
                            lol. lymbo shoot some g-string or hip hugger pics please.there i assked for him.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              A little more background on this might explain my curiousity on this padded butt panty issue. I was in the gym awhile back and was chatting with 2 girls that are trainers and work the desk.This one cute babe comes by just strutting as she walks. She scans her card and walks by with a big smile. Ok, I am guy and a butt man as well, big shock huh hehehe. She has on thse form fitting workout shorts and they really showed off her butt.
                              She is a bit lean and lanky looking except for her booty which looks like a perfect heart shaped bubble.

Ya know how girls gossip about other girls, and I hear one of the trainers' say something about how she is 'wearing her new butt'.
                              I go home and check it out on line and I learn they have zillion sites for padded butt panty. I figured I would ask te MD ladies if this was common or what?
                              Thanks and I have to admit she looked damn sexy regardless of it being fake or not hehehe.
                              Butt....they might have been being caddy about her having lipo. You never know with women!

Comment

Working...
                              X