Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Ladies, does any girl actually wear those padded butt pantys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howard you need help!

Comment

Originally posted by lymbo View Post
      OMG...I am so guilty...A long time ago OK! understand long time ago! I ordered jeans enhanced with booty bags..you could pump them up like the old reebok's I kid you not...never wore them It was to ridiculous to think about but funny now.. I think I still have them some where?

That sounds like a photo shoot opportunity
      Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        A little more background on this might explain my curiousity on this padded butt panty issue. I was in the gym awhile back and was chatting with 2 girls that are trainers and work the desk.This one cute babe comes by just strutting as she walks. She scans her card and walks by with a big smile. Ok, I am guy and a butt man as well, big shock huh hehehe. She has on thse form fitting workout shorts and they really showed off her butt.
        She is a bit lean and lanky looking except for her booty which looks like a perfect heart shaped bubble.

Ya know how girls gossip about other girls, and I hear one of the trainers' say something about how she is 'wearing her new butt'.
        I go home and check it out on line and I learn they have zillion sites for padded butt panty. I figured I would ask te MD ladies if this was common or what?
        Thanks and I have to admit she looked damn sexy regardless of it being fake or not hehehe.
        Or she had butt implants.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatyana View Post
          Or she had butt implants.
          I swear to GOD there was a woman from South America who was hhe had absurd looking really obvious absurd BUTT IMPLANTS.
          She also had some other obvious plastic surgery which included cheek implants. a few yrs ago. I guess she wanted both kind of "cheeks" enhanced hehe. Derak Anthony posted pics of her and her infamolus butt in a thread here at MD She seemed to have gone full "Micheal Jackson" on herself.

As for this girl with the enhanced looking booty and most other pretty woman, I say just be fit, smile and dress sexy with a flattering hair style is all you really need .
          I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
            Howard you need help!
            LOL no doubt about that. This booty enhanced girl may have had synthol in her butt cheeks for all I know hehehehe.

Comment

OMG that is to funny no personally I have never wore or purchased them but I have seen them in a store before they were interesting to look at but I can't say I would ever see myself wearing them but you know we as ladies "age" and all the assets go south and we may need a little lift so I will not say that I never will but for now nah!! lol....
              I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Originally posted by playmate View Post
                OMG that is to funny no personally I have never wore or purchased them but I have seen them in a store before they were interesting to look at but I can't say I would ever see myself wearing them but you know we as ladies "age" and all the assets go south and we may need a little lift so I will not say that I never will but for now nah!! lol....
                I can't bash or judge any female who opts for a little extra help in any body part via undergarment or surgery, etc.
                To me it is far better to dress is sexy but classy ways, fix your hair right and be fit . THAT is sexy

Comment

when i was in middle school i used to stuff my bra LOL I didn't have any boobs and wanted to be like the bigger girls! LOL
                  "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

well, juicy. Seems to me you turned out just fine
                    Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                      Howard only started this thread because he wants pics........."butt" hes too shy to "ass"k
                      LOLOLOL

I have a booty, so I can't imagine poofing it up to make it bigger. Could be fun for a laugh, though.
                      Rainbows & kittens rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Animal pak View Post
                        shut up liar!!!your ass has a nice cushion.stop making fun of flat assed girls.i almost fell for it.

Ya well fall for it. what pictures are you looking at? trust me Im still in size one Jean's (not proud of it) and I am 5 months pregnant..ask Patty she's know me..
                        Live Healthy & Look Fit. Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
                          well, juicy. Seems to me you turned out just fine
                          LOL yes teddy I sure did

Comment

Originally posted by lymbo View Post
                            Ya well fall for it. what pictures are you looking at? trust me Im still in size one Jean's (not proud of it) and I am 5 months pregnant..ask Patty she's know me..
                            Yes lymbo is tiny! Lymbo you are still a size one?! I am sooo jealous!!!! Lucky you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pudge View Post
                              LOLOLOL

I have a booty, so I can't imagine poofing it up to make it bigger. Could be fun for a laugh, though.
                              Yar.
                              Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Anyhoo, about the booty babe I saw in my gym. Is she faking it with that booty or what? LOL
                                How can a guy tell?
                                Typically, if the butt is extremely well-defined, there's a good chance it's fake. If it looks like it was painted or drawn or sculpted instead of something that the human body can create, then it could be fake. Butt implants also exist, believe it or not. They're not commonly performed for some reason, but they do exist.

However, that's not even a "rule," what I just listed. I have a large chest so people automatically assume they're fake, but it's just genetic.

Basically, don't assume...don't worry about it.
                                Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Comment

Working...
                                X