Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
2 of 2 < >

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Pet Peeves of the Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None as of yet, but I am sure that by the time this day is over, someone or something will annoy me! LOL
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Rude people!!! Who instead of having a conversation with you like an adult, hangs up on you while you are still talking!

Comment

weirdo guys that grunt really loud at the gym and arent even lifting a lot!!!

yesterday some dude was squating and screaming so loud!!! i mean everyone was walking by to see what was going on... LOL it made me laugh, but at the same time all i could think of was the fact that i lift as much as he does and i dont even lift that heavy for squats!

Comment

Ugh Jilly I feel you! Some of these guys exaggerate! LOL

Comment

people with mood swings.

Comment

People that let the weight go and free fall to the floor when they deadlift. This guy who worked at the vitamin shop would talk about dropping the weight from the top like it was a tough strong thing to do . The guy cant deadlift shit anyways, what a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
                weirdo guys that grunt really loud at the gym and arent even lifting a lot!!!

yesterday some dude was squating and screaming so loud!!! i mean everyone was walking by to see what was going on... LOL it made me laugh, but at the same time all i could think of was the fact that i lift as much as he does and i dont even lift that heavy for squats!
                I know exactly what you mean! i only just joined up at a new gym a week ago and the gym was sooo full of dickhead guys that i cancelled my membership! I couldnt stand being around their massive egos, and then they'd strut around the gym thinking that they're god then look at me after every set thinking i was going to bow down to them or something. Grrr!! But i joined up at another gym thats very much like Powerhouse or Golds gym so at least the majority of people who go there actually want to acheive something and dont do it for the attention.

Comment

People that circle the parking lot at the gym, ugh REALLY

Comment

unnecessary calls!

Comment

Pointless Emails!!!!!

Comment

People who make noises while eating!

Comment

This morning someone left a sweaty bench! Wipe it when you're done dammit!!!!

Comment

Whatever you say JWoww
                            Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

water on the floor in the bath room that you step in and get your socks wet!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X