Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Pet Peeves of the Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeves of the Day!

Yes I know, it's hard to believe that someone as chipper and happy as me can have pet peeves! I've heard that before LOL but the truth is I do! Lately, the smallest little things have been annoying me lately and I don't know why...

For example something that happened today..

People who say Hi to you when they are alone but not when they are around people!

I'm sorry but don't do me any favors! You either talk to me all the time or not at all! Obviously, you are guilty of something! LOL I don't know, I'm just saying...

I hate people like that!

LOL anyway, I needed to vent... So by all means feel free to do the same!
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    Yes I know, it's hard to believe that someone as chipper and happy as me can have pet peeves! I've heard that before LOL but the truth is I do! Lately, the smallest little things have been annoying me lately and I don't know why...

For example something that happened today..

People who say Hi to you when they are alone but not when they are around people!

I'm sorry but don't do me any favors! You either talk to me all the time or not at all! Obviously, you are guilty of something! LOL I don't know, I'm just saying...

I hate people like that!

LOL anyway, I needed to vent... So by all means feel free to do the same!
    I have known plenty of folks I know from various social settings like the gym, who barely talk to me on a regular basis, which is fine.
    BUT I have run into them on a cruise or in some distant place and all of sudden they act like my best friend...wierd. hehehe
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I have known plenty of folks I know from various social settings like the gym, who barely talk to me on a regular basis, which is fine.
      BUT I have run into them on a cruise or in some distant place and all of sudden they act like my best friend...wierd. hehehe
      OMG yes! I know some people from my gym who do the same! They are so phony, for that don't even bother!

Comment

Retards that start the same threads over and over and over about GV.
        I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Lies. Why lie?! Just tell the truth!!!!!!

Comment

lazy students...
            JOIN my health transformation challenge
            www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
              Lies. Why lie?! Just tell the truth!!!!!!

Who would ever lie to our beautiful little Juicy? Not good to see you mad luv. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you sweet girl.

Comment

Juicy,

Otra cosa, nunca olvidar tu eres muy guapa adentro y afuera tambien mi amor. Tranquila Hermosa.

Not bad for a gavacho huh?

Comment

That better be X saying all those sweet words to U anyways Juicy... Mauh! ! ! don't sweat it just smile be polite and move on ya have better things to do than fret about fake people like that. There everywhere....just keep being you, it's there loss their missing out on your fabulosity

Comment

People who repeat,You KNOW,when speaking due to a lack of a good vocabulary!

OR the Valley girl who says Like over and over!

Comment

Those valley girls are hot. Like for sure.
                      I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Originally posted by fresnomuscle View Post
                        Who would ever lie to our beautiful little Juicy? Not good to see you mad luv. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you sweet girl.
                        i know! LOL but yes fresno, I'm surrounded by liars! LOL little do they know, that I know the truth

Comment

Originally posted by fresnomuscle View Post
                          Juicy,

Otra cosa, nunca olvidar tu eres muy guapa adentro y afuera tambien mi amor. Tranquila Hermosa.

Not bad for a gavacho huh?
                          Gavacho?! LOL what does that mean? And you know spanish! Wow..

Nunca me lo imajine..

Y muchas gracias por ser muy amable

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                            That better be X saying all those sweet words to U anyways Juicy... Mauh! ! ! don't sweat it just smile be polite and move on ya have better things to do than fret about fake people like that. There everywhere....just keep being you, it's there loss their missing out on your fabulosity
                            Lil Mama! I love you you are sooo sweet! xoxo

Comment

My pet peeve of today is forgetting my headphones! Try doing cardio for an hour with no music

Comment

Working...
                              X