Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

new to md

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to md

hello im new to MD and only really worked out in HS i am now 33 6'5 and 340lbs looking for a way to go any help would be awsome

Well...this area of the forum isn't going to be one this posts gets noticed much.

Why don't we move it somewhere?

I'm thinking maybe Member Training Journals? I'm assuming you're a guy, based on your height...

Welcome, by the way.

Comment

All the best with your goals, I guess this thread needs to be moved somewhere. Maybe into the 'Fat Loss Fanatics' section of the forum?..

Comment

pics,pics,pics. Can't critique/advise without a visual. You can blur your face out.

Comment

welcome man.
          LG Sciences Board Rep
          These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Welcome My Friend! hope you stick around so we can see you transform.
            The world's best spoon's player

Comment

Working...
            X