Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

MD Forum Leader Interview with Ms. Figure Olympia Jenny Lynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost squeeled out loud when saw this thread!

I'm like Alli, I look at a pic of Jenny whenever I start losing focus... I want candy?! no, I want a butt like Jenny's!

Jenny I think you have got one of the best looks in bodybuilding today. I'm especially fond of your thighs (my weakest point!) and how they are long & slender and yet also full and shapely! Thank you so much for being you! You inspire me to work harder EVERY single day!

Comment

Jenny is da bomb! BOOM!
      CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
      NGA
      PRO BODYBUILDER
      PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Originally posted by bodyfx2 View Post
        Jenny is da bomb! BOOM!

Agreed! I believe I'm in great hands with her as my coach for my Oct. and Nov. contests!!!!!

Hi, Jen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FitLizBeth View Post
          Agreed! I believe I'm in great hands with her as my coach for my Oct. and Nov. contests!!!!!

Hi, Jen!!!
          Absolutely you are! Just like Jen is in great hands with me as her coach for the Olympia this year!!

Right Jen
          CEO BBuilt International www.broserbuilt.com
          NGA
          PRO BODYBUILDER
          PRRS/FDFS PIONEER

Comment

Jenny,
            Just wanted to say that you were an inspiration to my sister and my mother. I bought my sister the DVD last year when she was interested in figure and showed it to my mother as well. Now they know that lifting weights doesn't make you "huge."

And thank you from me for introducing me to protein pancakes... made dieting much easier for me.

You're in great hands with Eric... good luck at the Olympia.
            NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Working...
            X