Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

MD Forum Leader Interview with IFBB Pro Dayana Cadeau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
    Do you go back to Haiti to visit? Are you a well known internationally ranked bodybuilder there? I am not sure how big the bodybuilding scene is in Haiti.

Beleive it or not i NEVER went back in Haiti to visit, not even once because of the timing i guest! I left there i was 7old, very young fallowing my family also they never really talk to me about Haiti much when we moved to Canada, i remember i little bit! I'm thinking to go visit soon, i think it's good to go back where you grow up at least once, regarding bodybuilding; well i don't think it's that known internationally much, of course there is haitian people who knows who iam and very proud of me. I guest one day i should have a bodybuilding show in Haiti like some knows i'm having my first NPC bodybuilding show NEXT year in October 24th, call "DAYANA CLASSIC 2009" can't wait, it's a lot of work but i'm very exciting about it
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Comment

Sak pase Missgreene!!

Your Dominican neighbor givin' you a shout out and lettin' you know to hang in there because I.Kyle can't win them all!!
      Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by mg659er View Post
        Sak pase Missgreene!!

Your Dominican neighbor givin' you a shout out and lettin' you know to hang in there because I.Kyle can't win them all!!
        Thank you for your support
        kisses
        Dayana xox

Comment

What was it that made you decide to turn to bodybuilding as a career?

Comment

Hi, again.

I know you have a successful website and have also been very successful in marketing yourself in other ways..video, etc. I think it's wonderful that you've been able to use bodybuilding to your advantage this way. Do you do anything else (training or any other kind of job)?

As far as marketing yourself successfully through bb, do you have any tips or info you could pass on to other FBB's who would like to do the same?
            hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

Ideas

Originally posted by sallyanne View Post
              Hi, again.

I know you have a successful website and have also been very successful in marketing yourself in other ways..video, etc. I think it's wonderful that you've been able to use bodybuilding to your advantage this way. Do you do anything else (training or any other kind of job)?

As far as marketing yourself successfully through bb, do you have any tips or info you could pass on to other FBB's who would like to do the same?
              What i can say, i think it's very important to marketing yourself as a female bodybuilder specialy when there is NOT much for us! First of all; i think the image is very important the way you act or presenting yourself of course! I'm NOT judging nobody but if some female bodybuilders can take care of their self more it will help to have more Sponcership etc...it's my opinion, also there is good way to advertizing yourself. For example if you already have a degree on something or what you use to do before competing i think it's good to keep doing that beside competing. What i'm try to say is; yes i do advertized myself with bodybuilding doing fun things like: i'm an Easthetitian who love to make people beautiful, i had a SPA for years when i was in Canada before i start competing seriously! So i decide to open one in Florida soon maybe in a year from now, right now; i'm having my clothing line coming this Summer, training clothles and more exciting i'm having my first bodybuilding show next year the " DAYANA CLASSIC 2009"! There always a way to advertized yourself and keeping a good image hope i answer right your questions, anything else let me know.
              Kisses
              Dayana xox

Comment

What was it that made you decide to turn to bodybuilding as a career?
                I decide to turn bodybuilding as a career because i saw i was good at it i became very successful and love the way my body look now! As long i feel good and still doing well i will continue, will see? But i know i won't do it forever i want a familly one day, i'm getting old not young
                kisses
                Dayana xox

Comment

Have you ever thought about doing the weekend seminar/training camps like some of the other pro's do?

Comment

Have you ever thought about doing the weekend seminar/training camps like some of the other pro's do?
                    I thought of it, will see maybe kai and i we will do it togethers! But for right now there is so many things i have to do first
                    kisses
                    Dayana xox

Comment

What is the average day like for you? What do you do?

Comment

Dayana, earlier in this thread you mentioned you used to model and weighed around 100lbs, 50lbs of muscle gained is is pretty impressive for a guy but for a women it is phenomenal!

Can we see some before and after pictures?
                        Follow me on Twitter @dbbpowerfit

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.
                        READ THEM!

Comment

What is the average day like for you? What do you do?
                          My average day is; when i don't train and i can be home doing my cleaning etc...when i'm done well i can relax reading or watching a nice movie, kai and i when we have time or can, we love movies Usualy those times our on the weekend, i also do my HOT yoga every weekend, it's another relaxing time for me! But when i'm getting ready for a show the schedule change a little....
                          Kisses
                          Dayana xox
                          Last edited by Bodygift; May 29th, 2008, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbb View Post
                            Dayana, earlier in this thread you mentioned you used to model and weighed around 100lbs, 50lbs of muscle gained is is pretty impressive for a guy but for a women it is phenomenal!

Can we see some before and after pictures?
                            I wish i still have thoses pictures, i will have to call my mother in Quebec Canada, she maybe have all of thems i didn't keep thoses pictures for some reason also when i moved to the state i lost a lot of thems. I know my mother have pictures of me young different ages, you know mothers they always do YES i was modeling at 100lbs to 115lbs while ago, still very athletic with little muscles very tone but NOT as muscular iam right now! I'm very bless and lucky to have amazing physique, thank you to God and my parents
                            Kisses
                            Dayanaxox

Comment

Originally posted by missgreene View Post
                              What i can say, i think it's very important to marketing yourself as a female bodybuilder specialy when there is NOT much for us! First of all; i think the image is very important the way you act or presenting yourself of course! I'm NOT judging nobody but if some female bodybuilders can take care of their self more it will help to have more Sponcership etc...it's my opinion, also there is good way to advertizing yourself. For example if you already have a degree on something or what you use to do before competing i think it's good to keep doing that beside competing. What i'm try to say is; yes i do advertized myself with bodybuilding doing fun things like: i'm an Easthetitian who love to make people beautiful, i had a SPA for years when i was in Canada before i start competing seriously! So i decide to open one in Florida soon maybe in a year from now, right now; i'm having my clothing line coming this Summer, training clothles and more exciting i'm having my first bodybuilding show next year the " DAYANA CLASSIC 2009"! There always a way to advertized yourself and keeping a good image hope i answer right your questions, anything else let me know.
                              Kisses
                              Dayana xox
                              A clothing line! That is wonderful and I would love to be one of your first customers. Please keep us posted on that.
                              hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

Dayana is my favorite female bodybuilder! She is extremely nice as I have had the pleasure of meeting her a few times. She judged me at the 2007 NPC Southern States and told me that I had a great look and that she would have placed me higher had I come in a bit leaner. :-) I am looking forward to showing her that I can come in leaner. :-) I admire her! I thank her for being so kind to me. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X