Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

MD Forum Leader Interview with IFBB Pro Dayana Cadeau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Planettamar View Post
    Dayana is my favorite female bodybuilder! She is extremely nice as I have had the pleasure of meeting her a few times. She judged me at the 2007 NPC Southern States and told me that I had a great look and that she would have placed me higher had I come in a bit leaner. :-) I am looking forward to showing her that I can come in leaner. :-) I admire her! I thank her for being so kind to me. :-)
    Thank you for your sweet message, how are you doing? Hope to see you competing again soon, you have a lot of potential and beleive i in you! We will keep in touch and keep up the good work..
    Kisses
    Dayana xox

Comment

Miss Greene great interview hope to meet you at a show soon! All the best to you and Kai you two make a great bb couple.I will be at the atlantic states in NYC june 7. See you soon your fan DAN.

Comment

Do you have any problems when going out in public, like say, to the movies, or the grocery store, where you are constantly stopped and asked for autographs, or to take pictures, or anything like that?

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
          Miss Greene great interview hope to meet you at a show soon! All the best to you and Kai you two make a great bb couple.I will be at the atlantic states in NYC june 7. See you soon your fan DAN.
          It will be a pleasure meeting you Thank you for your kind words and support!
          Kisses
          Dayana xox

Comment

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
            Do you have any problems when going out in public, like say, to the movies, or the grocery store, where you are constantly stopped and asked for autographs, or to take pictures, or anything like that?
            It's funny that you ask that because it's happend to me all the time People sometime a little bit crazy fallowing me when i'm shopping are when i'm driving untill i stop, very SCARY sometime, specialy guys! But usually i'm fine, Kai get more worry than i am when i tell him that. One time on my way going back to Florida, i was spending time with Kai in NYC, i was waiting for my flight at the Gate, a man was keep looking at me smiling. I get up to go somewhere he was fallowing me so i call Kai over the phone to talk to me untill the plane leave but the guy was still looking at me untill he come and say i'm pretty and he love my physique right before i get on the plane! I was scared because i thought he would fallow me to Florida UMBELEIVABLE, i have so many stories like that you can't imagine, sometime it's funny but usually it's NOT. I think i'm going to get a bodyguard when i'm not with Kai (Joking)lol....
            Kisses
            Dayana xox

Comment

Links to Dayana's No Bull Radio Interviews:

Monday, April 14 2008 - http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...view/1211/140/

Monday, May 19, 2008 - http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...ry/88/140/6/0/

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...view/1154/140/
              hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

Happy Birthday Dayana Cadeau

Comment

Where am I at when these are conducted....great work!!
                  "They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

Thank you for your birthday wish, getting older but feel good
                    Dayana xox

Comment

HEY Dayana . I just want you to know that I really admire your physique. You have a great body, and what is important you are very feminine and sexy. i wish you all the best in the upcoming competitions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacenty View Post
                        HEY Dayana . I just want you to know that I really admire your physique. You have a great body, and what is important you are very feminine and sexy. i wish you all the best in the upcoming competitions!!!
                        So sweet of you, thank you for saying that
                        Dayana xox

Comment

Dayana,

I read Chris was your best friend? I competed with him back in 05. Didn't know you guys knew each other. Plus I had the opportunity to take a photo with you on the tour bus at the Arnold. You were so pleasant. I felt a little intimidated but your warmth and smile took that away.

Comment

Originally posted by techwennie View Post
                            Dayana,

I read Chris was your best friend? I competed with him back in 05. Didn't know you guys knew each other. Plus I had the opportunity to take a photo with you on the tour bus at the Arnold. You were so pleasant. I felt a little intimidated but your warmth and smile took that away.
                            Yes Chris and i been friends for over 6 years now, we are like brother and sister very nice person! I would love to see that picture can you send it to me? Kisses
                            Dayana xox

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking part in the forum poll for the May 500-word essay contest. It is VERY cool when the pro's take a few moments to cast their vote

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for taking part in the forum poll for the May 500-word essay contest. It is VERY cool when the pro's take a few moments to cast their vote
                                I want it to take the time to congratulate you on your Winning well done proud of you!
                                Kisses
                                Dayana xox

Comment

Working...
                                X