Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

MD Forum Leader Interview with IFBB Pro Dayana Cadeau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by missgreene View Post
    I want it to take the time to congratulate you on your Winning well done proud of you!
    Kisses
    Dayana xox
    Thank you

That means a great deal to me, coming from you

Comment

Awesome

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
        Awesome

Thank you

Comment

Dayana Cadeau

Comment

Here are some beautiful pictures of Dayana from this weekend's Southern States Championships. Enjoy!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
                Here are some beautiful pictures of Dayana from this weekend's Southern States Championships. Enjoy!

Thank you for posting thoses pictures, it was a long weekend judging the Southern State show and i look so tired on thoses photos! I wish, they took the pictures at my best and better angle lol...
                Kisses
                Dayana xox

Comment

Oh please Dayana, you look great!! It was a pleasure finally officially meeting you this past weekend. You are a great asset to the sport of Female Bodybuilding AND MuscularDevelopment.com!!

Comment

August 2008 MD

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post

I love off season photos! I think these are the first I've seen of Dayana and she looks beautiful.
                      hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

Dayana... come back...

Comment

Comment

Do you want to marry me, We meet once in quebec city you where a guest poser, it was long ago.. Still love you ; ) thk u to be so hot

Comment

Ms. Dayana Cadeau...aka Mrs. Greene...aka Pretty Girl Diva as I call her! Hi Dayana this is "pretty boy"...your other man, Peter! Get in touch when you can, hope your training is going well We need to get together and train like old times. Call/text me! Talk to you soon xoxo

Comment

Working...
                              X