Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Who Do You Want To Be 1 on 1 With?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Want To Be 1 on 1 With?

Who would like to be 1 on 1 with?

Forum Member maybe?

a Pro?

Name it and our staff will try to accomidate you

Last edited by UkrainianGuy; June 11th, 2008, 02:01 PM.
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

An interview with you about opening an md gym.

Comment

HA - kool .... ask away and i tell it straight up with lime
      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Lisa Aukland or Betty Pariso.....they are pioneers of the sport.

I personally also like Amber Littlejohn.....you only see her pop up come competition.....what does she do with herself the rest of the year?

I really liked the radio show with Udo Erasmus....so I'd like to see a one on one with him.

Gustavo Baddell....his cocky attitude is always good amusement!

And definately Kelly Ryan since she will be free soon! Will she get back into the sport? How does she feel now and will she stay with Craig? That would be a GREAT one on one!

Comment

Originally posted by Edna Krabappel View Post
          Lisa Aukland or Betty Pariso.....they are pioneers of the sport.

I personally also like Amber Littlejohn.....you only see her pop up come competition.....what does she do with herself the rest of the year?

I really liked the radio show with Udo Erasmus....so I'd like to see a one on one with him.

Gustavo Baddell....his cocky attitude is always good amusement!

And definately Kelly Ryan since she will be free soon! Will she get back into the sport? How does she feel now and will she stay with Craig? That would be a GREAT one on one!
          Tammy Patnode's Lisa Auckland interview has been posted. We'll see what we can do about the others.
          hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Comment

Sallyanne.

Comment

Originally posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
              Sallyanne.
              Oh, can I do that interview? I talk to myself all the damn time, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sallyanne View Post
                Oh, can I do that interview? I talk to myself all the damn time, anyway.
                I think that's a great idea. I was gonna say Ninja should interview you but he'll probably get too excited and screw up the interview.

Comment

We will soon have an interview with the famous Gaoshang Xiongshou . He's much more interesting.

Comment

I say both! You and GX. I guess I didn't think of him because we chat and I do know stuff about him already. All I know about you is BBer, construction, kid, BF. And Ninja has a crush...

Comment

Originally posted by sallyanne View Post
                      We will soon have an interview with the famous Gaoshang Xiongshou . He's much more interesting.
                      Very interested in seeing his and yours!
                      Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                      http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Originally posted by GirlyMuscle View Post
                        I think that's a great idea. I was gonna say Ninja should interview you but he'll probably get too excited and screw up the interview.
                        Just gimme a tank of oxygen and I should be ok for a few minutes...... Maybe even five.
                        "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

shawn ray fo sho

Comment

Monica Brant

Comment

sorry- i just realized what forum this is

Comment

Working...
                              X