Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

Who Do You Want To Be 1 on 1 With?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    An interview with you about opening an md gym.

heck yes!!!! in HOUSTON!!!!
    www.MelissaDettwiller.com

www.physiqueboutique.com

Comment

...in no particular order ...

Popeye, RazorRipped, Praetorian, The Terminator, ATBFO, R-SOUL, ScorpioChiq, BD, Planettamar, GrayBull, Scott_guy_ca, MISS FIT CHRIS, ms_moneypenny, speedy2, COACH, Ninja, GM, GX, AdMan, Jeff the producer (from NBR), Mike & Dave Pulcinella, Sally, Warrior, Alex, Dlew (i guess lol).. MEL DUH!!!

that is all for now
      Last edited by UkrainianGuy; June 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM.
      Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by UkrainianGuy View Post

Popeye, RazorRipped, Praetorian, The Terminator, ATBFO, R-SOUL, ScorpioChiq, BD, Planettamar, GrayBull, Scott_guy_ca, MISS FIT CHRIS, ms_moneypenny, speedy2, COACH, Ninja, GM, GX, AdMan, Jeff the producer (from NBR), Mike & Dave Pulcinella, Sally, Warrior, Alex, Dlew (i guess lol).. MEL DUH!!!

that is all for now

Just you and me baby ... what did you have in mind? You know I love those Ukrainian guys ... hehe

Comment

that is all for now
          LOL....why do I have the honor of being on that illustrious list? What the heck would anyone want to know about me.
          "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by ScorpioChiq View Post
            Just you and me baby ... what did you have in mind? You know I love those Ukrainian guys ... hehe
            well come on we are from the same province

Yes Ukrainian men are like weeds in Manitoba arent they ..lol

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Loco View Post
              LOL....why do I have the honor of being on that illustrious list? What the heck would anyone want to know about me.
              ahh come on bro.. you have lots to share and from all your previous threads, quit knowledgable in many departments. Barry white, poetry, MMA, wrastlin, and most of all - u like them honeys just as much as I do

Comment

well come on we are from the same province

Yes Ukrainian men are like weeds in Manitoba arent they ..lol

I'm in Toronto ... I ship my ukrainian men in .. LOL

Comment

WHAT!!! omg all this time i thought u were in MB .. so see there ya go.. that makes an even more interesting story...

Comment

ahh come on bro.. you have lots to share and from all your previous threads, quit knowledgable in many departments. Barry white, poetry, MMA, wrastlin, and most of all - u like them honeys just as much as I do

While I appreciate the compliment, Im still not sure many people here find me interesting enough to do an interview with.
                    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

While I appreciate the compliment, Im still not sure many people here find me interesting enough to do an interview with.

Man, just answer the damn questions if they send them to you

Comment

Originally posted by Gaoshang Xiongshou View Post
                        Man, just answer the damn questions if they send them to you
                        Oh I will...........it's just a bit embarrasing and humbling, to be honest. Im not a spotlight kinda guy.

My alter ego is......he's the worst. But Im not.

Who's gonna do it?

Comment

Oh I will...........it's just a bit embarrasing and humbling, to be honest. Im not a spotlight kinda guy.

My alter ego is......he's the worst. But Im not.

Who's gonna do it?
                          I think this is just the suggestion thread. I do not know of anything that has been finalized yet... hence, my use of the word 'if'.

But my thought would be UkrainianGuy.

Comment

hmmm . i thought GX was gonna do it...lol

Comment

Well Im doing the Pit 1 on 1s.........and you two are next.

Comment

hmmm . i thought GX was gonna do it...lol
                                As I am sure you know, I have my hands full.

Comment

Working...
                                X