Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

MD 1 on 1 with IFBB Pro Mandy Polk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigPoppaDros View Post
    Rumor is that Mandy is preparing for a show and using the Special K diet. Perhaps she could be the first fitness athlete sponsored by Kellogs.
    That would be excellent!

Comment

yea! so glad y'all like the interview! just like I told Lishia, it's no thang on my part...she put in all the hard work...I'm just highlighting it!
      TWO WORDS

Comment

Originally posted by Ondrea View Post
        what a wonderful choice! mandy is not only talented, beautiful and friendly but intelligent too...she knows her shit when it comes to diet, nutrition and training! great interview girl!

mandy was so helpful and kind to me when i was going into jr usas and was a wreck..mentally! she didnt even know me but pm'ed and emailed me and helpd me out a lot!

thanks so much for ur advice, tips and support!

i wish u the best in the future!
        YOU!!!

Joe wants to know why you didn't speak to him in Chicago. Not my business...just passin' the info along...
        FemFlex.com - "It's all about the muscle."

Comment

Originally posted by BigPoppaDros View Post
          Rumor is that Mandy is preparing for a show and using the Special K diet. Perhaps she could be the first fitness athlete sponsored by Kellogs.
          At least I'm not doing three hours of cardio and pissing ammonia.

Comment

what a wonderful choice! mandy is not only talented, beautiful and friendly but intelligent too...she knows her shit when it comes to diet, nutrition and training! great interview girl!

mandy was so helpful and kind to me when i was going into jr usas and was a wreck..mentally! she didnt even know me but pm'ed and emailed me and helpd me out a lot!

thanks so much for ur advice, tips and support!

i wish u the best in the future!
            u r a star!!!!

Comment

You started so young..i wish i started at 18! You are too funny..covering up the lumps under the armpits! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tre View Post
                YOU!!!

Joe wants to know why you didn't speak to him in Chicago. Not my business...just passin' the info along...
                i wont threadjack! i pm'ed u! no idea who this joe is! LOL

Comment

no idea who this joe is! LOL
                  Oh shit, now he's *really* gonna be pissed!! lol
                  FemFlex.com - "It's all about the muscle."

Comment

Mandy my girl! Great interview! YOU ROCK!

Love ya! But, no more stealing bagels!!! Hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Lorie Kimes View Post
                      Mandy my girl! Great interview! YOU ROCK!

Love ya! But, no more stealing bagels!!! Hehehehehe
                      LOL!!!!

Maybe if we make it to some big pro shows they'll give us a shaker bottle and we won't need to steal anything.

Comment

wow!

I have had the chance to meet Ms. Polk a few times and she is just wonderful to be around! She has been upbeat and smiling from ear to ear every time we have talked and it is very refreshing to see that these days.

Hope u are doing well, come back to GNC soon, because now I am going to have to get u to sign an issue of MD.

Comment

All the best to you Mandy!
                          Don't loose the grip, don't loose the passion you have from the first day......
                          You deserve a wonderful future hon

Comment

Originally posted by Gabri View Post
                            All the best to you Mandy!
                            Don't loose the grip, don't loose the passion you have from the first day......
                            You deserve a wonderful future hon
                            Hey mister!!!!! Have you been doing "the crocodile" lately?

Comment

If I'm not working in some hospitals, surgeries or in the gym, during my little free time in the week end you can find me to do the crocodile again!

Comment

Working...
                              X