Announcement

Collapse

Women's sections zero tolerance.

The women's section here at Muscular Development are a zero tolerance area. This includes every female member of the forum.

Any insults or trolling no matter how subtle it is will be deleted & you will receive an infraction.

Second offense will be a vacation from the site. The length of the ban will be up to the acting moderator.
See more
See less

MD forum Leader 1 on 1 with Trish Warren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmize View Post
    Trish you are by far my favorite and Branch is my favorite male bb. Love the layout in md... very sexy. Shows your personality very well. Your awesome!!
    Thank you! We love our fans because without you Branch and I would not be where we are today! We hope to both have a great year in '09, Branch is deep into his Arnold prep, and I am slowly getting back around to a normal training schedule after much needed rest. Thanks again and take care
    Team Better Bodies Athlete www.trishwarrenfitness.com

Comment

Great interview, love the photos!
      Jason
      http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

Comment

You make us East Texans proud!! I work in Longview and live in Carthage...that's as East Texas as you can get!!!

Enjoyed the interview!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          You make us East Texans proud!! I work in Longview and live in Carthage...that's as East Texas as you can get!!!

Enjoyed the interview!!!
          Branch was born in Tyler, and I grew up in Cooper near Sulphur Springs! I hope we kick ass in '09

Comment

Originally posted by jmize View Post
            Trish you are by far my favorite and Branch is my favorite male bb. Love the layout in md... very sexy. Shows your personality very well. Your awesome!!
            Another Texan Yee Haw, thanks for the support!

Comment

Wow Im am so happy to have found this thread! Thank you for taking the time to share some of your life Trish! Im a huge fan, and I am hoping that you put out more training videos soon!

Comment

Martha, if you like that, be sure to check out Trish's thread in Women's HQ!

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=33668

Comment

Trish is beautiful
                  "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Working...
                  X